And Then There Were None!

it is what it is, if you don't know that yet, time will show you.
Stop being a tool show some Class.
What am I missing here? Is this in response to another thread or some inside joke?
The whisper clique is rejoicing that the mods from the mothership are no longer mods here.

Best wishes and a heartfelt Thank You to all mods, past, present, and future.
What am I missing here? Is this in response to another thread or some inside joke? Originally Posted by Budman
Ditto
I thought it had something to do with sixx being a mod?
I thought it was something to do with the heated thread between Whispers and Maxeen. Or Whispers and Genesis. Or Whispers and some other lady.....

Shows what I know...
I thought it had something to do with sixx being a mod? Originally Posted by Anonymous170
Winner winner front line, pay the lady!
Winner winner front line, pay the lady! Originally Posted by governmentguru
nope!

What am I missing here? Is this in response to another thread or some inside joke? Originally Posted by Budman
nope!

I thought it had something to do with sixx being a mod? Originally Posted by Anonymous170
Nope!

I thought it was something to do with the heated thread between Whispers and Maxeen. Or Whispers and Genesis. Or Whispers and some other lady.....

Shows what I know...
Originally Posted by cockforhire
Nope!, Nope! and Nope!... I had no exchange with Genesis.... I happen to like the lady... otherwise you would not have seen her at one of the Strip Club Luncheons!

The whisper clique is rejoicing that the mods from the mothership are no longer mods here.

Best wishes and a heartfelt Thank You to all mods, past, present, and future. Originally Posted by rCoder

What Clique? Your the only one that understood the post!

But give the man a cupie doll...

Not necessarily rejoicing..... just a statement.....
Oh Jeeezz!!! Sorry Whispers! AND Genesis! My sincere apologies!!!
I got my heated threads mixed up!

That was CupofJava and Genesis.

But, yes, you are correct. No one from the Mothership here anymore. I didn't realize it until now. I was a lurker for 2 years, then "Came out" the last 8 months or so.

Thanks for the observation.

nope!

nope!

Nope!

Nope!, Nope! and Nope!... I had no exchange with Genesis.... I happen to like the lady... otherwise you would not have seen her at one of the Strip Club Luncheons!

What Clique? Your the only one that understood the post!

But give the man a cupie doll...

Not necessarily rejoicing..... just a statement..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Which mod left?
I was a lurker for 2 years, then "Came out" the last 8 months or so. Originally Posted by cockforhire

and out of curiosity... what led to your "coming out"?
and out of curiosity... what led to your "coming out"? Originally Posted by Whispers
My divorce from the crazy alcohol drenched cheating bi-polar rock I was stuck under...

That divorce, and my introduction to the hobby, are two of the best things that have happened to me in my adult life.
My divorce from the crazy alcohol drenched cheating bi-polar rock I was stuck under...

That divorce, and my introduction to the hobby, are two of the best things that have happened to me in my adult life. Originally Posted by cockforhire
Good for you!

(I think someone else was for an atta-boy)