Hey Everybody!

I have been away from the boards from a while living life etc... I will be contributing more soon. I recently posted a review in the Spain section, if you are interested check it out.

So I see there have been some changes. I have already done a lot of reading, but if anyone wants to give me the Cliff's Notes version, it would be much appreciated.

Oh, and congrats again Sixx.
I have already done a lot of reading, but if anyone wants to give me the Cliff's Notes version, I would be much appreciated.
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
My short version is that there is a whole lot of meaningless nonsense BS being spewed by a very vocal few.

The rest are laying low until it blows over so that they can spew their own meaningless nonsense BS.

I do prefer the latter since it is generally spewed on a more happy note so I'll be glad when this stuff blows over. Given the choice, I'll take happy.
So.... the usual then?
TxSacker !!!!!!

Glad to have you back

Not much new here... lemme see, Sixx is a mod..... Whispers said things that not everyone agreed with... people who claim to have Whispers on ignore are debating him on things that he has posted... some members spent some time with other members BCD... MOST of that went well, some, not so much.... One provider imploded in public over worries of having to provide BBFS in the near future... some peeps went to a BBQ and had a great time... some who weren't invited got their feelings hurt.... I got a BBBJ from a stripper... no, really.... oh, their was another gentlemens luncheon... I don't think that anyone was hurt by not being invited to that one... dunno. That's all I can think of right now.. OH WAIT.. Carl said some funny stuff.. yeah.. that's it.. the usual.

LF

Damn, I took too long to type that up
but if anyone wants to give me the Cliff's Notes version, I would be much appreciated.
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
hmmm... Let me think what would be appropriate....

We had a party....

Lots came....

LadiesFan got a BJ.....

Some Ladies had a party and some got hurt feelings they weren't invited..... I did't care... except that they had BarbQue and I like BarBQue....

Asians got some unfair treatment in an alert.....

Another "Sweet Something" lost her mind about the meaning of GFE...... I think the latest definition now includes COF and BBFS acording to her.....

That little hottie from the party before is back to dancing at P10 on occasion... never could land her.....

hmmmm.....

The last of the old crew stepped down and Sixx stepped up.....

Some don't like it.....

I decided to be his PR Manager and am in the process of "spinning" everything...... (We both know what a horrible job he took so maybe they will do him a favor and fire him because of me!)

I have a team now but no jerseys.... and an "Attack Pack" with 13 members......

Britney proved herself one of the more intelligent providers in the mix.... Plus she used to be a Stripper... When I get jerseys she is getting one.... I think it will be number 69 from what I've been reading..... We are in agreement about a lot of things... I may need to be reminded about falling for a provider... But she is so smart and understands me so well!

Did I mention LadiesFan got a BJ at the club from the gal that was gonna do Sixx in the Parking Lot?

Some gals don't like me.....

Maxeen don't like Sixx..... I kinda think she's sweet on me though...... She's paying me a lot of attention lately!

There is a great thread about hazing you should look for! Sixx would appreciate it....

Threads got locked....

Threads got unlocked.....

Ohhh... Maddie has a roommate she corrupted!

I may have missed a few things......
You spend a week in Europe and all hell breaks loose... as usual.

So what you are saying here, is you don't need me to have a good time!
You spend a week in Europe and all hell breaks loose... as usual.

So what you are saying here, is you don't need me to have a good time! Originally Posted by rekcaSxT

Not true..... You were missed....

uhh... Remind me again which one you are?
lol good times...
I'm cock for hire. I'm having the time of my life this year as a member here!

Oh, except for this past week...

Welcome back!
wow, welcome back rekcaSxT....how's that civie relationship going? I'm assuming not well since you found your way back here...bummer. Welcome back, nothings changed, same cast of characters creating the same chaos
wow, welcome back rekcaSxT....how's that civie relationship going? I'm assuming not well since you found your way back here...bummer. Welcome back, nothings changed, same cast of characters creating the same chaos Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
She is on her way out. Bitch was too busy getting her nails done to pick me up at the damn airport. I had to take a cab!
First time I read that in a hurried way I thought you said you had the crabs, nope, you had to take a cab. Good clue that she needs to go if she can't be bothered to pick you up at the airport. So, can you help a lazy guy out and post a link to your Spain review?
She is on her way out. Bitch was too busy getting her nails done to pick me up at the damn airport. I had to take a cab! Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
I warned you that paying for a girl to get a manicure works for me everytime!
First time I read that in a hurried way I thought you said you had the crabs, nope, you had to take a cab. Good clue that she needs to go if she can't be bothered to pick you up at the airport. So, can you help a lazy guy out and post a link to your Spain review? Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
No shit, it's the only review in Spain.

Just kidding, enjoy:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=70859
Sacker,
Welcome back!! Hope your trip was exceptional. Sorry your civie has gone off the edge and you had to cab it. Next time call one of your friends, and save the cab fare for beer money.

Let's get together over a good bottle of wine and discuss Spain.

Spacemtn