Krissy of xnaughtygurlzx busted????

I hope that I am not crossing any lines but I met a "newbie" (which ended up being an existing provider going by another name that I had seen before and was not an enjoyable time, so I ended up jetting when I found out who she was) for an appointment and she told me that Krissy got raided and busted last night. If this is true, please be careful about calls and txts. Like I said, this is second hand info so I am not 100% if it is true but if it is, be wise with your actions.
KUDOS on taking a walk when you realized you were going to not enjoy the session for some reason....

Too many guys feel obligated to stay and pay... or pay something before leaving.....

xnaughtygurlzx has been the subject of a variety of rumors lately regarding services as well..... I would hope this is just part of an orchestrated attempt by someone to harrass her and not actually true....

But if it is....... Well... We'll know soon enough
Well said Whispers...........bravo!!!
LOL -- WOW -- and the rumors continue guys!! No I wasn't busted this is just an attempt of someone whos has been trying to ruin my business for years ... He was banned from ASPD for starting rumors and posting false reviews.. Now he's back on ECCIE -- Ill give you a clue.. he uses fake pictures and he's a different agency owner.. Sorry for the drama guys

oxoxo Krissy
well the question of this thread has been answered directly...... no need for the thread to continue....

sixx