New to the forum curious on KC kgirl thoughts.

New to this forum and noticed there is not a kgirl agency anywhere in Missouri. I'm a good enough client that my opinion for expansion is requested and they are deciding if Kansas city or St Louis is best. I think both are great but lean a little towards this city. What is everyone thoughts and experiences with kgirls? Would a local establishment be able to survive in this area? I know many touring girls come through in 3 day spurts. Personally I love kgirls and spend a shit ton with them. Staff Edit - Removed AD Elements from this Post - Biomed1
I really miss the Seattle Kgirls. They are the best.
Have met quite a few Texas Kgirls that are hot AF.
Are these Kgirls fluent enough in English to have a conversation with?
Are these Kgirls fluent enough in English to have a conversation with? Originally Posted by Kana Asuka
With those rates I don't see how they would be anything but a huge success here so hope they decide to setup shop in KC
Are these Kgirls fluent enough in English to have a conversation with? Originally Posted by Kana Asuka
Some.
A lot of "staff" rotation similar to Texas and LA.
With those rates I don't see how they would be anything but a huge success here so hope they decide to setup shop in KC Originally Posted by pranyafan
Those rates would make them a success? Wow! You'd love my rates
Sampled Kgirls in Vegas and Phoenix and damn, it would be amazing to have some in kc.
Kc lost the battle. Sorry guys maybe next time.