Apology from me...

OK, now that I'm sober and realized what I did, I just wanted to apologize to everyone about my stupid threads, posts, and PMs about Katie Foxx. Most of a bottle of Knob Creek can get you...looking like a douche bag. But I'm not blaming my behavior on the bourbon.

I am sorry to all the members here who are a joy to converse with.

I am sorry to the Mods for my comments regarding emails. You guys do a Super job.

And I am very sorry to you, Katie, for trying to ruin your reputation (as if I could). I stand by my reviews of her. Katie is a wonderful time guys, you will enjoy her.

I know this is not as good as a face-to-face apology and I would if I could.
What a very nice thing to read first thing Saturday morning. A gentlemen apologizing for what he wrote. I have never met you, but kudos for getting on here and doing that. Your a sweetheart in my book.
Never talked to you Prolongus but that was a stand up thing to do. Takes a man to admit his wrong doings!!
Bravo!
Respect meter, back in the "normal" range
Right on, Prolongus!
good for you hun
  • T-Can
  • 01-08-2011, 08:32 AM
Prolongus, if I was a board cop, I would be issuing you a PWI!

Some of us have been there before so no worries.......except the other party......
OK, this guy first posts on this subject on 1/6 at 5:28PM. On 1/8 at 7:28AM he blames all his rant on being drunk. That is quite the bender!
Wow

Good of you to apologize...thats classy

Score one for being a good guy and openly apologizing.
It is always good to apologize; but what are the consequences for your actions? You tried to ruin somebody's reputation with lies (I presume) , hide behind an anonomous moniker and there are no reprecussions?

I think you should be banned from the Boards.
It is always good to apologize; but what are the consequences for your actions? You tried to ruin somebody's reputation with lies (I presume) , hide behind an anonomous moniker and there are no reprecussions?

I think you should be banned from the Boards. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
+1,000,000 on that. Maybe not banned BUTT, at least a mandatory temporary suspension comes to mind. Neither providers nor hobbyists should be allowed to make such acussations. Making a board apology while sober is prety much worthless without a proper repercussion for such behavior.

Mods, input please?
+1,000,000 on that. Maybe not banned BUTT, at least a mandatory temporary suspension comes to mind. Neither providers nor hobbyists should be allowed to make such acussations. Making a board apology while sober is prety much worthless without a proper repercussion for such behavior.

Mods, input please? Originally Posted by Donnie Brasco
This is why only the "normal" range -- he made the choice to, as is was PWI to begin with, and to become I to begin with, but I doubt anyone here hasn't done / said something while I they later regret.

Yeah, I agree repercussions should ensue, but it's not my place to say.
I'm glad you came clean, but that was a horrible thing to do. Unlike others on this thread, I don't think you're "sweet" or "classy." you caused some real harm for this girl.
Boozes: can't live with it, can't live with it.

Its job is suppost to calm an all-to HAPPY person down. Never to cheer up any other emotion, only worsens them. You gotta go FULL-RETARD to do that shit.

I don't Drink much anymore because one is this whole BS causing, I don't wish to start shit. there are other reasons:

A. I took an oath, The Double Ds Oath. I can do one of these: either Drink or Drive. I want to party out sometimes, but mostly I just want to go home afterwards. I make this decision BEFORE I arrive to a party sight.

and B. I not happy enough. Besides, I getting Nightmares out of drinking, mostly of getting put over.

I don't know if this Katie would accept your apology, if so good for both of you. I would say try to do something good man. people would respect you better and almost forget this shit has even happen. Keep your head high and try to be strong. Try to move on and go on and on and on....