Are times tough?

I’ve had no less than a half dozen providers contact me in the past 2-3 weeks about various hardships, asking if I can help them out. Normally I’ll get a call or text like this once every few months. The recent and sudden increase has given me pause. So, I’m genuinely curious. Is it hard times out there right now? Has there been some negative shift or downturn in hobby connections?
If I could possibly add an addendum to this thread - I also wonder......

why DON'T some reach out to great clients in times of need? Especially when I tell any lady that I wish to see again - that it's perfectly OK to reach out if we haven't seen each other in a while. But - I almost NEVER have anyone reach out, it's very rare for me, even with ATF's I've seen multiple times and always mention this.

I don't mind a reach out if things are short, and we haven't had a visit for a while. Any ladies who know me understand that I respond to this VERY positively and quickly, with an appointment scheduled nearly immediately. Why do I do this?

#1 - because I like them, and appreciate the reach out.
#2 - because I consider a reach out a sign of trust, they feel comfortable reaching out to me (as I generally will mention this is OK)
#3 - because I will help someone given the chance. I realize this makes me sound like a White Knight, but I DGAF. If one of my ATF's is short, and - reaches out, and - I haven't seen her for a while. Of COURSE I'm going to visit.

And on and on. As Def Leppard mentioned, waiting in earnest to see the ladies' responses to this.
I think it slows down in the Summer but I wonder if sites like Seeking Arrangments take market share.
Same thing's happening to me defleppard. I've had 4 different ladies text me since the beginning of June, telling me they're going through rough times and are struggling to make ends meet. I've met them all in the past and they wanted me to meet them again. I met 2 of them again but couldn't meet the other 2, especially because one lady just texted me a few days ago on Monday night and I flew out of Dallas earlier that same day.

I hope their situation improves with time. I can't even imagine how stressed out & panicky I would be if I couldn't pay my monthly bills or buy something as basic as groceries. It's easy to judge people when they're down and tell them it's their fault (I know you're not judging OP but a lot of people do that) but a couple of unfortunate events and any of us can be in their position.
  • BLM69
  • 06-19-2019, 01:57 PM
Too many other options and competition has to take a toll for the ones that don't have regulars
Things have been wonky since FOSTA/SESTA, but the last few months have been even worse for some ladies.

Incentives to stop by are out there, you just have to know where to look. But whatever you do, please remain a gentleman and don't be the guy that.... well we all know what kind of guy I'm referring.
... It's easy to judge people when they're down and tell them it's their fault... but a couple of unfortunate events and any of us can be in their position. Originally Posted by VeryClean
I agree and people that capitalize on that misfortune are all too common, and IMHO just wrong for doing so. I’ve been down and out and I know from experience how it feels - it’s debilitating. I don’t want that for anyone.
Things have been wonky since FOSTA/SESTA, but the last few months have been even worse for some ladies. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
What do you think the cause is that it’s been worse lately Laura?
Regardless of how many appointments I do or don't do in a month, I know every other Thursday... I'm getting a fat paycheck...PEACE OF MIND.
Summer is always slower.
Family vacays, kids out of school etc.

I actually have less free time to play during June,july,Aug BUT if I can slide in at least an hr of playtime in a day I'm happy!
One day can be a zero and the next I'm turning people down. You just never really know.

I also do well by offering way more than a "normal" sesh though
Fbsm,roleplay, dom, fetishes etc.

Like for instance say someone has a Jessica rabbit or betty boop fantasy....well I'm your girl! Only thing I can't get into is being a sub! Lol
  • grean
  • 06-19-2019, 03:12 PM

Like for instance say someone has a Jessica rabbit or betty boop fantasy....well I'm your girl! Only thing I can't get into is being a sub! Lol Originally Posted by sexykim2008

You have such a spankable bottom though....
Interesting.
...I also do well by offering way more than a "normal" sesh though... Originally Posted by sexykim2008
Mmmmmm... yes. Yes you do, and I for one sure appreciate your care and creativity. #rideitlikeyoustoleit
Summer is always slower.
Family vacays, kids out of school etc.

I actually have less free time to play during June,july,Aug BUT if I can slide in at least an hr of playtime in a day I'm happy!
One day can be a zero and the next I'm turning people down. You just never really know.

I also do well by offering way more than a "normal" sesh though
Fbsm,roleplay, dom, fetishes etc.

Like for instance say someone has a Jessica rabbit or betty boop fantasy....well I'm your girl! Only thing I can't get into is being a sub! Lol Originally Posted by sexykim2008
I could see you fulfilling a Joan Holloway “Mad Men” fantasy as well. The 1960’s outfit may be a chore to get out of, but you would certainly look the part in it. 😁
You have such a spankable bottom though.... Originally Posted by grean
Well....I am naughty so a light slap of the arse is ok lol