Recommendations for a first timer

Any recommendations for a first encounter, outcall downtown?
Nothing ?
Sexy side bitch.... after seeing her you’ll never want to hobby again, saving untold thousands of dollars.... you can thank me later lol. Lots of choices to be had, really just depends on who will come when you’re ready.
Good luck... hobbying in Pittsburgh is a mess....
Any recommendations for a first encounter, outcall downtown? Originally Posted by macman2129
You ask for recommendations like we all know who you are and what you like. A better approach might be to tell us what you specifically are looking for you might get more response.

Then again, a better approach even is to look at the recent reviews, everything you need is there.
Heavenleigh
Are the emojis gone? I was looking for the piggy...

Oh well.
Are the emojis gone? I was looking for the piggy...

Oh well. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
They’re not gone.

I
Hobbying in Pittsburgh is a wasteland. It appears some members here have extremely low standards but if you’re into pretty women with gfe and no drug issues you either need to filter through SA or find one of the Russian agencies that sends girls thru here. All the locals are overpriced: many now want 350 an hour, which I can find in a much more expensive city, like New York, where it’s much better. Sadly given the lack of supply here, the 10-15 girls here can charge whatever they want. Just don’t do it or take a trip to Tijuana, Thailand, or Toronto
Wow, maybe the ho 's need to read this.
Sexy side bitch.... after seeing her you’ll never want to hobby again, saving untold thousands of dollars.... you can thank me later lol. Lots of choices to be had, really just depends on who will come when you’re ready.
Good luck... hobbying in Pittsburgh is a mess.... Originally Posted by Satisfier1269
Haha the first (and only) time i saw her, i didn't hobby for the next 3 months.
Hobbying in Pittsburgh is a wasteland. It appears some members here have extremely low standards but if you’re into pretty women with gfe and no drug issues you either need to filter through SA or find one of the Russian agencies that sends girls thru here. All the locals are overpriced: many now want 350 an hour, which I can find in a much more expensive city, like New York, where it’s much better. Sadly given the lack of supply here, the 10-15 girls here can charge whatever they want. Just don’t do it or take a trip to Tijuana, Thailand, or Toronto Originally Posted by Whatwhathuh
I'm actually in recovery these days and my rates have stayed consistently at about 100 less than you quoted. I've got some nice qualities, too.
SSB gives good services. But her face...