Weird call

I got a call from cybercrimes asking about some text with a lady that advertised on adultsearch. Have no idea what he's talking about. I just hung up and figured it was a spoofing call. Is this kinda weird to get this?
Never got one before. Then I never answer my burner phone, unless the name and number are in my contacts. All other calls I let go to voicemail, which is full. Lol.
Attempted blackmail call from a outfit that scrapes or buys phone #s from hobby folks.
Ignore it, block it.
Whichever # you texted gave your # to them, or was them.
Whats funny is when I called back it was the marshalls line. The lady said there is no agents in they had left 3 hours earlier. So the number matched the marshalls number from Joplin area. I think it was someone spoofing the number. They didn't even ask who I was, they just started talking and asking questions. I know there's good scammers pretending to be law enforcement.
According to what I've been reading no law enforcement is going to make initial first contact over the phone. So that seems pretty fishy. They did good on spoofing the phone number though.
Weird