Asian Girls

Which strip clubs in the area can you find Asian girls around? Ethnicity doesn’t matter
Which strip clubs in the area can you find Asian girls around? Ethnicity doesn’t matter Originally Posted by maverickfan09
Excellent question. I've been looking for some Yemeni & Bhutanese girls myself. Someone please help!!
BDD has the most Asian I’ve seen
You got Lili at Bucks Cab Dallas, Destiny, Christy, and Yanni at Buckwild Dallas, yuri at the men's club
Asian IS an ethnicity! Lol.
You probably mean “nationality doesn’t matter.”
You probably mean “nationality doesn’t matter.” Originally Posted by crazydude
Well, Asian is like a superset ethnicity, right? Lots of (subset)-ethnicities don't live in countries in which country = ethnicity. For instance, Hmong folks are in Laos (along with Lao folks), in China (along with Han Chinese folks), in Vietnam (along with Viet folks), etc. Lots of examples like this....
Minnie at BDD will definitely be a good Asian experience
Does anyone have any info on Vietnamese dancer Ty at BDD
There use to be two by name of Alani (Alana) and Ann. Hotties by my standard but lame dances. I catch myself hitting them up when I see them only to abort after one or two dances. I should know better..lol.
So long as the pussy is sideways. ;-)
There used to be a Schizo asian girl.i would see pm the side. Wonder if she's still there. Little craY but hot as hell!
Ty at bdd is L0.
Thank you TC
You probably mean “nationality doesn’t matter.” Originally Posted by crazydude
You got Lili at Bucks Cab Dallas, Destiny, Christy, and Yanni at Buckwild Dallas, yuri at the men's club Originally Posted by joeykid7675
Is Lili the super cute petite Vietnamese girl?
Heidi at Baby Dolls Dallas is Gorgeous!