Does anyone know the law (in Texas) about carrying large quantities of condoms?

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/ar...ondoms/254197/

I'll admit it. I purchase condoms in bulk. It's cheaper that way.

But do any of you limit how many condoms you have in one place? Or when doing an outcall, are you careful to not have twenty (or ten, etc.) condoms in your purse?

When I go to an outcall, I generally have at least ten condoms for toys, vibrators, my fingers if doing anal play, and God knows what else that we might need them for.

I would hate to think that if I was stopped for any reason, I would be charged with intent (or whatever it is called) because I had a pocket full of condoms.

Also, and this has been discussed in the past, TOYS? There used to be this five toy rule but supposedly, that has changed.

I know that going through the airport security, it's NO problem to have a suitcase full of floggers, condoms, toys, canes, etc. Or it hasn't been.

Would appreciate the opinion of others.

Thanks,
Elisabeth
Great question! I was curious about this too. How can they prove that its for anything other than a wild night planned with your SO?

I buy in bulk as well and hate that youre not suppose to have more than 2 or 3. Sometimes the men put one on and lose their erection. So u have to remove it and get it going again. Some men are MSOG... I am always prepared but many times I have used more than 3. One would THINK that LE would at least appreciate that we are safe and careful....
It's amazing the quantity of condoms that I go through, even with one friend, if we're doing a bunch of alternative play.

One for each toy ... sometimes one will break and so you get another one. One for the top of my Hitachi wand. One for his cock when needed. Or like you mentioned, two or three!

But I remember a church lady with a huge hat telling me once (I used to work at a regular job!) how her friend was arrested for having toys in the trunk of her car. She had those pre-wedding and friend-type of toy parties (innocent, really) and she was trying to get me to become a vender.

Oh, heck no. I remember writing about it on ASPD several years back.

But this whole condom thing is ridiculous. I've thought about it a lot but when I saw the above article, thought that I would get other opinions.
Whatever happened to unreasonable search (I believe it's the 4th amendment?) and seizure?
An attorney friend of mine commented that if you refuse an officer's request for a search he can cite you for impeding an investigation.

I was also surprised to hear that if you are carrying any type of chemical erection helper NOT in the prescription bottle you can have a problem for possessing drugs without a prescription.

They can't stomp it out so they do like the banks and airlines do with fees, they nickel and dime all sorts of things to make it harder to have fun.
I would also love to know the answers....SHYSTERJohn?
and I that Elizabeth was making a joke............what kind of a world do we live in, The Regime is crushing us
Nope. No joke. It's a serious question. Hugs.

I'm no lawyer, but I have a hard time believing that if this were ever seriously challenged in a higher court of law, it would'nt be struck down as unconstitutional.
Did you read the article that I sited? It happens all of the time.
There's no Texas state law that limits the number of condoms a person can possess. I haven't read every code of every city in the state, and have no intent to do so, but I haven't heard of any city in Texas with such a law, either. If there were such a law, I'd probably hear about it since my colleagues and I sit around in bars at night talking about condoms. A law like that would certainly rubber me the wrong way.

An attorney friend of mine commented that if you refuse an officer's request for a search he can cite you for impeding an investigation. Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy
I don't know how to respond to such a silly comment, except to say that cops can't bypass the Fourth Amendment's prohibition of unreasonable searches and seizures with such tactics. As I've written many times before, any cop can arrest any citizen for anything, but the trick is making the charge stick. If a cop arrested someone for refusing to consent to a search, the charge would never be filed by the DA or grand jury, the cop could be disciplined, even terminated, and the cop and the city could be subject to a civil rights violation suit brought by the arrested person.
I love how ShysterJon comes to save the day! If only he were available at 2am when I suddenly wake up needing a good hard.................

Kind of on topic but different state- is there a law in okla that you know of? I have heard different stories on this.
My mistake, never mind.
Why would they waste time on a law that limits the number of condoms one can carry.
I love how ShysterJon comes to save the day! If only he were available at 2am when I suddenly wake up needing a good hard................. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Anyone with my number can text or call me 24/7. The trick is getting me to respond. An interesting image could get my attention.