Response to My Latest "No" Review

I would like to start this thread by pointing out that I have never seen "Returningthefavor", who has recently written me a review. It is completely fictitious and is not accurate at all.
Everyone knows that I screen thoroughly.. I always verify the client through three provider references before I book an appointment.

I also keep track of every client I see, on what dates, and the amount of time I spent with each one. After screening, I always make sure to update my contacts with my new clients' info so I always know it's him when I receive a call or text.
This member joined YESTERDAY, April 14th, 2012, and posted this false review of me by 10 am. I couldn't have possibly screened him and done a session in LATE MARCH when he joined in mid-April.
I don't accept references via e-mail. I only book with members of ECCIE and P411, so this couldn't possibly be accurate.
His one and only post of me is that review that was written. I call foul!

However, I'm also aware of the fact that some of you hobbyists may have a bad impression of me at this point because several guys have spoken out against my negative attitude I have at times.. And yes, things with Jariou and even a few other hobbyists may have gotten a bit out of hand. There is more to the story than he has posted. He and I had gotten pretty close and had always enjoyed each other's company from the beginning.

Unfortunately issues with other providers became involved in our business relationship, and a few lines were crossed on both parties' ends that shouldn't have been crossed. I didn't, in fact, call at all times of the day and night, but I did say some very rude, unnecessary, and unacceptable things. I just wanted to apologize to Jariou and anyone I may have offended or taken some of my personal issues out on. I will definitely not cross the boundary between being too personal with my clients again, and you all can expect my attitude to be more professional and mature from this point on.

I do wish, however, that this false review will be removed by the mods because it has never happened. I can name exactly who I have seen the entire month of February, March, AND April, and I know for a fact I have not seen this person. Even the physical description is totally inaccurate.. My pictures are dead-on and I have no thick mid-section.. Several guys have seen me since the end of March and since April has started and would gladly vouch for that.

Again, if I have caused any unnecessary drama or have created any issues with of the members, I do apologize. I don't expect for every one of you to like me, agree with what I have to say or want to see me, but I am truly a great woman to know and an excellent provider.. I have a kind, sweet, and caring heart but at times I will admit that the daily stresses in my every day life may get to me more than others. But I truly, honestly love what I do and I'd love to continue servicing you lovely gents here in Dallas!

I know the latest negative review I have (although false) may have some of you men skeptical, I can GUARANTEE you that my attitude, demeanor, connection, and passion is truly genuine and real.

I really would appreciate if the negative comments were kept to a bare minimum.. I admit my mistakes and I know I did carry myself in an unprofessional manner in several situations. I would love to continue my stay here on ECCIE and make it fulfilling, enjoyable, laughable, unforgettable and positive.

Hope you gals and gents accept my sincere apologies.. If not, I do understand and I still wish you a safe and enjoyable hobbying experience.

Sincerely
Savannah
  • Jaci
  • 04-15-2012, 12:05 AM
I dont know what happened but I accept your apology!!!
And Gentlemen that is what you call a heartfelt apology...........
Keep Smileing ))))
Kisses,Jaci
A. Join date isn't automatic proof that he never saw you. There are plenty of guys who lurk without a handle, or don't provide a handle when being screened. Are you sure you saw no one at the end of March who may have had a bad experience and joined up after the fact to post about it?

B. If this is indeed a fake review, let the mods know ASAP. Use the report post button. Fake reviews do a disservice to both sides, and if you can back it up, you need to get the mods to deal with it.

C. Be aware of the Streisand effect. Posting about and attacking a bad review serves to, if nothing else, draw attention to the bad review. I for one would not have known about the review in question without this post. If you've got enough good reviews to stand on, it's often best to let them do your talking for you, and deal with things privately as much as possible. Posting publicly about a bad review will sometimes be warranted, less often be worth it, and always invite some additional drama.
Babe with over 100 positive reviews I do not
think that you have anything to worry about!!
Well I had a session with you before I joined eccie and can say it was very good even if you don't remember me (sniff). guys need to remember that you are a real women and not an on demand sexbot. We all have bad days. Cheer up better days are cumming!
I have to give the OP credit because although I did not read all of it, what little I did read was very eloquent.

I don't have Premium Access so I don't know the whole story. But, from what I read about your so called "friendships" from what you wrote, are you one of these girls who becomes jealous when a "regular" sees other providers and you feel slighted?

I may have read that wrong and if so, I apologize.

If so, you may be in the wrong demographic for that. This isn't match.com. Don't worry about who your clients are fucking behind your back because they ain't worrying about what dudes you are fucking. No provider pussy has a monopoly with so many other competitors in the DFW market. The sooner you understand that, the less sensitive you'll become about reality.

Again, sorry if I read that wrong and if I did, please disregard about 75% of everything I just wrote in this post.
Sorry, I'm confused. I have not seen her, but certainly would like to. She seems genuine, intelligent, professional and, I might add, quite a beauty. However, you have to consider what's been posted by several other hobbiest's. Savannah, I believe your apology was sincere and I am impressed by your eloquence. We've all made mistakes, you owned up to some you've made, and you've made an effort to change. Good for you. Now have your action speak for your character. Let me know.
"I also keep track of every client I see, on what dates, and the amount of time I spent with each one."

That might not be a good idea if LE seizes your computer.
I also keep track of every client I see, on what dates, and the amount of time I spent with each one. After screening, I always make sure to update my contacts with my new clients' info so I always know it's him when I receive a call or text. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I told ya'll in another Thread that alot of providers do this.
Now you got PROOF.

CG
Just because they just joined, doesn't mean it's a fake review. It could have been a p411 client who was inspired to register and review after his experience with you, or it could be someone who is on ECCIE but doesn't want the "no" review to cause him grief in the future so he registered a second handle...anything is possible.

That being said, I think it's good of you to start setting some boundaries. Sometimes the lines can be easily blurred, especially with the promise of free sessions and lots of OTC time. Boundaries are a good thing in this business, for everyone.

Best of luck to you!
Probably the best response thread to a negative review I've seen so far. Two thumbs up for that. Although, as one person mentioned here, it probably is going to do you more harm than good.

For instance, admitting that you keep records of your appointments eliminates you as someone I would see if I did see providers. Discretion is one of the pillars upon which this "hobby" depends. Should you ever get pinched by 5-O a lot of "clients" would now be in danger of prosecution with just a tiny bit of research.**** ***** have already demonstrated that your personal information is not safe just because you have one or more "anonymous" handles. Keeping a record of when you were busy may be helpful to you but when you include with whom, it does put others at a higher risk for being outed should the shit hit the fan in your personal life beyond your control.
As everyone has stated perhaps this was someone who was not a registered member but felt inclined to register and share his experience with our members, who knows?
The staff may not feel inclined to remove the review because we have no way of actually proving the event did not transpire, however I do think the cross referencing should help you out.

IMO you did the right thing by placing a rebuttal. It gives the next person better insight because they don't just read the no, they also get the other side of the story which would help the reader make an informed decision.

Link to the review: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=426313
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=426313

Other than the "no", I found nothing in that review that appears out of the ordinary. Everything there has already been mentioned by others in some form or fashion.
I am confused Savannah, the dates are irrelevant, and are often incorrect on reviews. The midsection issue is not news and most tittylovers dont care anyway. What other part of that review do you not like?

The reviewer's "negatives" may be considered "positives" by others. Don't worry about it. In the end, you might end up with the type of clientele you enjoy most. That way, everybody wins,
Well I had a session with you before I joined eccie and can say it was very good even if you don't remember me (sniff). guys need to remember that you are a real women and not an on demand sexbot. We all have bad days. Cheer up better days are cumming! Originally Posted by walrusman
And hobbyists need to understand that we gain as much, if not more, value from people who ware willing to share their negative experience, and stop castigating guys who had a different experience than they did.

Also, lots of guys do not use their handle when getting screened, and some even break the rules and have a second handle so they can post a negative review and minimize their exposure. Unless a lady can say, without question, she didn't see a guy on the date in question, or that she dod not provide one or more of the services listed, they cannot really be 100% certain they didn't see the guy in most cases.
He was probably afraid that if he wrote this review from his real handle that she would call, text, and harass him non stop!!

I have heard about this behavior from the op from several clients of mine that dont even run in the same circles so I tend to believe that the review is accurate.

These girls that use their high review counts as a selling point make guys that have horrible experiences with them afraid to write a truthful review. I am happy this guy had the guts to speak up and tell the truth about his experience.

More of you need to start coming forward and telling the truth about these girls, yeah you will probably get some wk's after you but you could save a lot of other guys from having the same experience.