Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: TOFTT -Quoted CFS but got nothing but the cost of an ATM & Gas
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: $100
Hair Length and Color: Na
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks promising according to pictures. Talked w/ her on hone and text and she described herself as big bobbed, 34 waist and 36 hips. She was very pleasant on TEXT and the phone. I told her I wanted a mature lady who wore high heels and offered Full Service. She said she can gladly accommodate both requests. I asked for the donation amount since I made two requests and she quoted $100 for the **FULL SESSION**. we set the appointment at her in call for an hour from our call. She gave me directions and told her to call her when I got there. I did again and again following it up with texts. She never replied to anything. I left after 30 minutes very irritated that I wasted gas and time. She didn't have any hits on Google nor did she have any reviews but I had seen her ad for a while so I thought I'd TOFTT. She seems very accommodating but just fails to follow through.
Recommendation: No
Dude you didn't TOFTT. You just got NCNSed. Happens to everybody at some point. According to the guidelines this really should go in the coed forum. I'm sure it'll be there shortly.

Thanks for the warning. We appreciate it. Please let us know if she makes any attempt to apologize and/or make it up to you.
+1

Dude you didn't TOFTT. You just got NCNSed. Happens to everybody at some point. According to the guidelines this really should go in the coed forum. I'm sure it'll be there shortly.

Thanks for the warning. We appreciate it. Please let us know if she makes any attempt to apologize and/or make it up to you. Originally Posted by Crossroads
Thanks guys. I didn't know where to place it. I will keep you informed if she offers an apology.
Just a thought. She may have pegged you for LE. From my experience with BR girls, they like to establish relationships before they commit to higher levels.
Thank you for the intel ...
Sucks. Maybe Rangofett will let you borrow his fleshlite.
Sucks. Maybe Rangofett will let you borrow his fleshlite. Originally Posted by pyramider
Just remember to wash it!