Wench and Squire Auction Sampler

errrrr anyways

I know a lass
where the menu has no ass
but in a one time show of class
could be willing to auction her ass

Sir mods would you be ok with a Auction ThreAD
Probably not a good idea.
but but but errrrrr not a charity thing. All going to the butt in question to be auctioned
  • iggy
  • 02-06-2013, 09:56 AM
I believe in dallas they had an auction for an over night with Provider !!

so Y cant OSD have one. ??

Is their a rule banning one Now ??

If So what rule ??
I rather live,
#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.
As I have but not into greek. Others are very into it. I think a live Auction would be a lot more fun. However on line could be more profit, as easier for all that are into will have a shot. I be thinkin set time limit. mmmmm a week or two. No longer than a month.

She gets the cash and see if she does or not want to add to menu.
He gets bragging rights as only or first with shit on his dick from her. (well on raincoat)
(mmmmm dang I rather red wings.)
This could be a pretty interesting ass piece if I may say so myself!!
If everyone remembers, there have been several "raffles" and "contest" where prize was time with one our fine maidens.
As many of you may or may not remember, none of those went well, and for the most part created more problems than they were worth.
Hey we would need some "Taint" pics before we could do this!!!!
And you may or may not remember when and why Hanna and Erica left the board???????
  • iggy
  • 02-06-2013, 09:08 PM
Im not so sure it is a good idea, just has been done in the past.

I believe it will cause ever who runs such a thing, way too many head aches to be worth it .
If everyone remembers, there have been several "raffles" and "contest" where prize was time with one our fine maidens.
As many of you may or may not remember, none of those went well, and for the most part created more problems than they were worth. Originally Posted by Justapervert
I'll second that.
Seems like we are all in agreement and ready to move forward! So all we need is some honest accounting and perhaps an armored car...peace
I have to check with my client at this point. See where she want take this from here.
  • Tiger
  • 02-07-2013, 09:52 AM
Looks like a silent auction.
mmmmm that would be no fun. but need a silent bidder to get the bids higher