Good Places To Chocolate Girls

HeIlo I Been Traveling I Was Wondering Where Was Good Places To Travel For EBONY Women I've Been To A Few Good Places But I Would Like To Find Other Great Places To Go !
Louisiana
I actually hear the Northeast and DMV are great places ....
I actually hear the Northeast and DMV are great places .... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I second this

But to the OP - You are absolutely beautiful! You should do fine wherever you go sweetheart.
I second this

But to the OP - You are absolutely beautiful!
You should do fine wherever you go sweetheart. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Yes , I second that...she's sexy!

Thank You Loves ! , & What Dmv ?
Thank You Loves ! , & What Dmv ? Originally Posted by 316NaughtyNautica
California Department of Motor Vehicles.
DC / MD / VA ---- greater D.C. metro area
I've found good times in the Midwest aside from my usual mid-Atlantic and New England stomping grounds. When I travel I have to make sure it's "WOC" friendly AND also BBW-friendly lol .
I will agree about Louisiana
What parts of Louisiana? The one time I tried to go I ran into a little racism. I hear Kansas City is good as well as Boston and dc. Arkansas was good for me, but I won't tour a city unless I get enough prebookings
What parts of Louisiana? The one time I tried to go I ran into a little racism. I hear Kansas City is good as well as Boston and dc. Arkansas was good for me, but I won't tour a city unless I get enough prebookings Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
pm sent...
just use the search function or P411 to find what you are looking for.
albuquerque/phoenix/denver and always Kansas City!
  • LNK
  • 04-30-2014, 03:12 PM
I think the OP may be out of commission for a bit.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1045994
Kansas City for sure there are no White people there