In full Domme mode! Switch!'

It's funny how things in our lives change our sexual desires. When I'm stressed or feeling a bit out of control, I crave subs to submit and worship me.... even a little or a lot of sadism. But can it really be sadism, if you enjoy watching your sub enjoy themselves?!

I was getting into/exploring my submissive self for a while, and someone got the wrong idea and something terrible happened, so all my submissive desires vanished.

Tales from a switch. Lol. Thoughts?
You can't leave us hanging like that. We are all grown up and kinky and we like flesh on the ones of that story. So has it made you more Dom do you think?
I was always more of a service top, I think. I was more of a pro than lifestyle Domme. One day I realized the bottom had all of the power, and the rebel in me wanted to submit.

I started delving into submission with a couple of trusted clients and in my personal life. But after an incident took place, in the summer, I have no desire to submit.

I crave submissive masochist to session with and see myself getting back into Domming full time again.
Ms. De Rossi:

I would certainly worship at your pussy alter, for as long as you can sit still, and I will even let you manage the remote.... I am an expert acolyte !
I would love to be dominated by you sometime!!
Heh!

Some of us are, 'UnDominable.

...like the Snowman.

Well....good news for Me! Call ya.
It's funny how things in our lives change our sexual desires. When I'm stressed or feeling a bit out of control, I crave subs to submit and worship me.... even a little or a lot of sadism. But can it really be sadism, if you enjoy watching your sub enjoy themselves?!

I was getting into/exploring my submissive self for a while, and someone got the wrong idea and something terrible happened, so all my submissive desires vanished.

Tales from a switch. Lol. Thoughts? Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Ok so if you check my history you will find I have a sweet spot for Dommeis,
I know that the trew Domme is not my cup of tea but a modified Domme, one that will demand pleasure (face siting) and take her man aggressively for her pleasure is a big turn on, SDR, so glade to know you have this streak...

IB
Hey IB... have you ever heard of Mistress Allison Chains? Go look her up. She's a VERY close friend of mine.
www.mistressallisonchains.com

You could always pm me. I can put a good word in for you.
I know it wasn't intended for me, but I took a look at Mistress Allison Chains' website. Wow! I don't know if IB is a true submissive, but I am, and I love submitting to powerful, sexy women.

If you are anything like Mistress Allison, if you like to dominate men in similar ways, then my desire to submit to you just doubled.
Come. To. Austin. See Scarlett or Mistress Allison.
Sofa, some guys just can't be helped. Just messing with ya. Hey, how's can, btw?!
Ok so if you check my history you will find I have a sweet spot for Dommeis,
I know that the trew Domme is not my cup of tea but a modified Domme, one that will demand pleasure (face siting) and take her man aggressively for her pleasure is a big turn on, SDR, so glade to know you have this streak...

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I keep SDR & MA totally seperate. MA doesn't prostidomme. She's strictly BDSM. But SDR will top a little. Lol
I'm sorry you had a bad experience