oh wow...a pregnant girl??

Ok I have done ALOT in my "long" life...lol...
BUT I have never "did it" with a pregnant chick...till wednesday! She is only a few weeks pregnant so no health issues with that.......it just kind of felt "strange or intrusive" doing sexual activities with her knowing she was pregnant....But I managed to push those thoughts aside and focus on the fun!

So my question....ladies & men...have you "done" a pregnant girl??Thoughts??Feelings??If not,would you??
I thought you were making an announcement...

Years ago, sex with pregnant SO was fantastic!
dallas I absolutely love it with a preggo girl. they are just such sexual creatures when they have all the hormonal imbalances going on in their bodies. some may think I am odd but I love it even more when they are late term especially when lactating!
Would love to, hopefully one day I'll have the opportunity.
Was seven months prego. The belly was super cute. It didn't "get in the way" because I wanted it to be there. No man with an open mind ought to pass up a lady with a bun in the oven on those grounds alone. If she is beautiful in the face, you'll be satisfied with the body.
  • HUMP!
  • 12-19-2015, 07:53 AM
Very enjoyable with SO because baby is mine. I would not do with a pregnant lady, especially knowing baby is another man's. Just me.
My ex wife was as horny as hell when pregnant and that lasted for most of the pregnancy. I didn't mind at all
Thanks for interesting answers!
But I don't think I would do it again.....it was a spur of the moment doubles replacement and I did not know she was pregnant till the session was fixing to start....personally I felt like I was intruding "on her intimate space"....does that make sense???

My SO always luved fucking me when I was pregnant ...he said I "glowed" and looked more "supple"...lol
As the father of 2, sex with my ex wife during her pregnancies were great.

In October I met a 25 y/o provider who was 7 1/2 months along, it was incredible. She was so horny and up for about anything, fantastic time. I wrote a review in the Iowa section. Talked her a couple weeks ago she had a boy.
  • Shaft
  • 12-19-2015, 12:39 PM
I love it. Some of the best sex ever.
When my SO was pregnant with our first, she was past term. We didn't really want to induce medically, and somewhere we heard that ejaculate on the cervix could help things along. I didn't really believe it, but it sure was fun testing the theory out!

In general, sex with her during pregnancy was great. In the later stages, however, it got to the point where it was difficult to find a position that wasn't uncomfortable for her.
on my bucket list
At first I thought you were announcing that you were pregnant. I have been with a pregnant woman and it was wonderful. I would do it again in a heart beat.
lol Tucson...my well went dry a LONG time ago!
I have not done it in the hobby but a few years ago had a SB I did up until she had the baby. She was a lot more horny during the time she was pregnant but to me it was as good as when she was not expecting. I did hold back as don't know if you can damage it but would not take a chance. Made sure nothing rough and stay off the bump.
Pregnant ladies need love also. The father had run off so no drama there.