solicitor

i have a fantasy about a woman aged 20-35 who comes to my door to proselytize on a sunday morning she is carrying a bible and some copies of watchtower the jehovas witness publication and she is dressed in modest sunday clothes.
i answer the door still in my underwear and not fully awake and tell her to enter my place and have a seat. she starts talking to me about jehova and the bible and i tell her i would like to learn more but i am distracted because i have a morning chubby and if she could help me with it maybe i would listen. she says no that is a sin and i should not live in this sinning way so i say i bet you are a sinner too and i start touching her and removing her clothes. underneath her modest clothing is some sexy lingerie and i say look here, you are a bad girl after all and i give it to her in multiple positions.
i throw her copies of the watchtower and her bible into my fireplace and i give her 2 benjamins and say THIS IS THE ONLY KIND OF PAPER YOU NEED and i laugh and go give myself a shower as she gets dressed and leaves

obviously this is not possible to do in real life because i would probably get into big trouble and i dont have a functional fireplace right now anyways