State: Pennsylvania
Address: Saltsburg Road
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Unenthusiastic Massage, Slap Chop, Spinning Wheel Kick, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark pulled back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Average Build, Magic D cup that became a B.
Recommendation: Yes
Is this the Jessica that worked with Crazy Amy? Thought she left.
Is this the Jessica that worked with Crazy Amy? Thought she left. Originally Posted by rocket59stv
Little Jessica is now in Florida. I thought she gave a great massage ++.

Or did you have another in mind? Coco used to manage it but I think the place got sold. Mimi now owns it -pretty sure.
Little Jessica as in busty Jessica? She had a nice full set on her. If she went to Florida I doubt I'm going back. She gave a very good massage and was a very enjoyable time..
Jessica in florida had about a half an A cup. I know there are many "Jessicas'" from every place especially forever. mimi aka jessica aka nina aka...(make up a name) has great cans. Easily a good c with nice nips. Shes also got a vertical scar on her lower stomach area: likely a c section as done in Europe and China vs the horizontal one we see domestically. I could be wrong as to the reason. She got there right after little Jessica left to Florida, and Amy to Chippewa. There was another lady who was there for a while with good tits who didnt have a scar, and gave good service. She also went by Jessica for a while but then by another name which escapes me now. Anybody else have more to add? I do like this shops setup minus the weird table shower set up.