Question For The Gentlemen...Turn on or Turn off....

So last week I received a private message from a provider ( not to worry Provider in mention it will be our secret until I retire😘.and I would have forgotten by then..&#128514

I received a private message from that was very inviting..and I was like Oh yes😍😎..and responded Oh yes ...she then responded with it was obvious a copied and pasted reply 🤤😲.
😔so ya it was an accident on meant for a potential hobbyist.
😢...i felt so 😭🤧 ..weird.

It was not intended for me, her wanting to play with me she has obviously created send out messages and reply copy and paste messages for male members here.

So..:lickli ps:

I started to wonder if maybe I should treat this similar to my old job selling advertising 😃😆😉😀😅😄🤣😂😊😁..except no cold calling of course..😆
Get a flirty outgoing message send it out to every rock hard guy on here then have a follow up copy and paste response ready?
Yuck..that seems like a lot of work..and I'm happy with just being a fish or crab waiting to be caught ..i wait to be hit on..😀..call me old freaking fashioned

I do solicit but the old fashioned way..,😈🤓..I wait for the interest then treat each response unique i don't have copy and paste anything .
However , MAYBE I should?!

Hmmm?

Is it a Turn off Gentlemen when a Provider sends you a short private message with an intro then responds with a copy and pasted response?

Or is it a Turn on?

Question:
Do you enjoy getting private messages and being solicited or do you get turned off because you would rather hunt for your XXXNaughty Treat?

🥂
💋
Nicole
Yes I think the gents absolutely adore spam bots.
Yes..I can't do that anyway..,��..that would be so much like "work"
Lmao!
��
Thank you for your response sexy
Seriously though, I don't think they would mind being contacted (obviously by PM, not phone) but I think the copy/paste message sucks. I know that being on dating sites I get those copy/paste messages from guys or even those standard pick up lines and it's lame.

But it's always an ego boost to receive a well thought out, complimentary, personal message.
  • RK2
  • 07-13-2019, 09:23 PM
I like "personal" dialog be it by PM or text. If a provider cannot simply provide a little personal conversation through PM then why would I think they would be able to provide at least max IOP during a session? I have excluded several providers from there lack of communication, not simply just a response but as my college professors used to say substantive responses, not just mechanical and auto response. My .02 cents.
Yes I think the gents absolutely adore spam bots. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Smh.. I swear I'm dying laughing over here.
Step away from the bottle.
Step away from the bottle. Originally Posted by Bankshot
What ever do you mean sir? LOL.