State: Pennsylvania
Address: Long run road
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, shower. ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very attractive. Very nice body. Great ass. Looks like she uses the exercise equipment there. Lol
Recommendation: Yes
Nice... i didn’t realize anyone did 69 there besides Sasha... good to know there’s another girl there who adds a little spice to the same old same old Korean massage
I always wish there was more to do in the area than just that one AMP. The mall closed, no decent restaurant, nothing to make me do the long drive other than Koyoto. Part of me is bitter still that I was promised Sasha and someone else walked in during my visit (I got up and left) I may try them again as I wouldn't mind seeing Nana based on the review.
There’s stuff to do... real good Italian restaurant close to Kyoto... Tillies... go there and have dinner after... order the chicken parmiolli... it’s a big homemade ravioli with chicken parm served over top of it... absolutely delicious homemade pasta... restaurant has been there for like 50 years
I'd like to visit as after mtn biking in white oak park but might be to sweaty and dirty,but would be good
That’s what the table shower is for lol