Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'4'' 7/10 bit of a belly nice looking
Recommendation: Yes
This could literally be any of like 10 places on Carson street. Also, Saus Sy isn’t a city. Smh
If he had said "Saus Syd," it would have made more sense. I had to search the number to understand what he meant.
This could literally be any of like 10 places on Carson street. Also, Saus Sy isn’t a city. Smh Originally Posted by AugustWhite123
Your right! It's a pronunciation!

P.S. The answer you seek is in the title. There is still much wisdom for you to gain.
If he had said "Saus Syd," it would have made more sense. Originally Posted by Albedo
Thanks for pointing that out.
Your right! It's a pronunciation!

P.S. The answer you seek is in the title. There is still much wisdom for you to gain. Originally Posted by Déjà vu

I'm not trying to be overly critical or anything here, but like...
I get that we should be a little coy with sharing info for a bunch of reasons, but we probably don't need to be solving riddles to figure out the name of a place. Just my two pennies for what it's worth (which is less than two cents)
  • Typo
  • 03-31-2021, 12:51 PM
Thanks for deciphering the location. I had no clue where this place was by the city listed in the review.
Yea, I guess letting you know it's 'up' the street from the 'Red Sun' by 'Primanti Bros' and there's the word 'Well' in the name of the place wouldn't be enough to put it together. I get it. Mostly it was calling the 'Saus Sy' a city that really caused this clusterfuck of replies.

You can all go back to your lives now....there's nothing to see here! lol
No credit for this one Riddler. lol
Riddle me this...What gets longer if pulled, fits snugly between breasts, slides neatly into a hole, chokes people when used incorrectly, and works well when jerked?
A hotdog??
A hotdog?? Originally Posted by Itsallfun69

Oh man....Irish Whiskey and Spaghetti Westerns don't mix! Yea, I'm bored.