Pearl’s

Anyone have any current intel on Pearl’s?
I don’t see any reviews for several months now.
I second this motion. Do tell. Great tucked away locale with in room table showers. Best facilities in my opinion of all Dallas AMPs. doesn’t get enough attention. Linda was popular here for a long while but beyond her and the famous chicas Ruby and Bella’s stint this place has stayed off the radar.
I'm going back next week after I get back in town. I'll let you know how it goes.
Most of the girls from Green Therapy moved over to Pearl's and couple of weeks ago. Everyone except Barbie. I got a text from Yuki telling me to drop in.
I don’t know them at all. Who would you suggest that I ask for?
Pearls has the best rooms by far, I wish Brandi was still there. Or any black girl for that matter. Such a lack of ebony options right now in the AMP game
Yuki
Most of the girls from Green Therapy moved over to Pearl's and couple of weeks ago. Everyone except Barbie. I got a text from Yuki telling me to drop in. Originally Posted by Motorboatn
Was wondering about Barbie! She still at Green I’m guessing?
  • Xhi
  • 09-23-2023, 06:18 AM
Yuki Originally Posted by Motorboatn

I agree, Yuki is the best. She is now at Palace Therapy Center, which I like more than the Green location because the parking options and it is a very clean spa.

By the way , for the folks who have been around for a while, Yuki also goes by being called Sue, at the Palace. She has a following. Yes, she is the original Sue.
Is this Green Therapy in Carrolton?
Most of the girls from Green Therapy moved over to Pearl's and couple of weeks ago. Everyone except Barbie. I got a text from Yuki telling me to drop in. Originally Posted by Motorboatn
Interesting, I saw Barbie at Green Therapy back in late summer. Never saw Yuki. I've been here once last yr and their rooms are the best by far by never see reviews and don't know who's there.

They're never popping on here like 21, Michiko and Bali
I agree, Yuki is the best. She is now at Palace Therapy Center, which I like more than the Green location because the parking options and it is a very clean spa.

By the way , for the folks who have been around for a while, Yuki also goes by being called Sue, at the Palace. She has a following. Yes, she is the original Sue. Originally Posted by Xhi
I actually like Green Therapy better, it’s less out of the public eye but I will continue to see sue at Palace. She is that good, been a fan of her for 5 years now lol
I actually like Green Therapy better, it’s less out of the public eye but I will continue to see sue at Palace. She is that good, been a fan of her for 5 years now lol Originally Posted by aJohnDough
I agree, its very low key and pretty big on the inside.

I dropped into Pearls a few weeks ago. It was older Asians, made me not want to go back. On the way out I saw a young Asian and was like fuck….. haven’t been back.
I miss the days of Lisa at Pearls.