Mimi cc skincare

Anyone got an update on mimi? Wondering if she's done for good or went different spot
No new info, but have faith that she needed a rest. She'll be back. I have a couple friends who are parked in China and LA for over 6 months now.
I hope so she really was the goat lol
Any fresh faces there? Lulu is good, but I miss mimi & variety is the spice of life
There's Lisa who wasn't anywhere near mimi or lulu every girl they've had beside them two weren't anything special even Emma was overrated people were saying she was great smh
It's been a few months since I've been there, is lulu still working there? If not, who is the best choice?

Is king massage at 75/McDermott better?
Last time I called they said lulu was on vacation and I haven't been to kings massage yet
Is CC still open? It was locked up last week when I was in the area and from the bird droppings on the windows, appeared to have not been open for a bit.
They were open a couple weeks ago. Didn’t see Lulu there though but had a decent time with Lisa.
The phone was answered two weeks ago when I called. Lisa was the only one available.

Re bird droppings on the window. Lisa formerly worked by herself at the King on Greenville. That place looked like crap. Nothing seemed to be cleaned or taken care of. If she’s by herself at CC, then it would be no surprise that the place is not being kept up.
I tried to visit today. The building was locked and phone wasn’t answered.
It was open on 8/31
Confirmed today lulu back in action
How do you access the men's lounge?
How do you access the men's lounge?