Hmmm... Are members active on here?

I don't see a lot of interaction... Is there another place on-line in the Bay Area that is?
Seems like after Red Book & AHB took a dump it got really quiet. Boise & SLC are all but non-existent!
It is too bad that it's not very active here for this geography. I think this is one of the better sites in terms of format once it gets busy.
What are the best sites for this area? Recommendations? BP is a source I assume? 411?
There are a few websites mentioned here: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1097709
I'm heading over to San Jose soon and I am a bot phased at the lack of resources on here for that area

other cities ECCIE has been my go to resource for fun times
Am always around
I usually post on night shift but only found about eccie and p411. Tnaboard and other board are big in pacific. I think this site dies past Texas
There are a few of us around but as has been stated, there is very little traffic outside of Texas on this site, Sadly.

Saw your other post Kendall, welcome to San Jose
Yea I went to Nightshift to find booty since that is the place for Cali and south bay

it's not as nice as here, but its where the fish at

the folks there aren't to bad
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-08-2016, 12:36 AM
Drag some of them over here to liven the place up. Ladies like the showcase formats and photo hosting. Also, chat is great!
NS works different to here. there the ladies have access to their reviews and that causes a huge mess

esp when they get a review they dont like, they have it removed

there are some nice ladies there, but nuten beats the ECCIE charm