Food

• motor
  • 08-24-2016, 09:34 PM
Ok, I have tried bananas ans hellmans, not bad. Peanut butter and grape jelly or butter is good. We foodies that say, Hmmm i wonder if this or that would be good to try. We you guys, tonight I tried something different. But it was good....................I has fried bologna and a fried egg and cheese on toast with some miracle whip. ( i am a poor city boy) and I have to say it was pretty good
sounds a bit yucky.. in Southeast Asia, eating French bread with condensed milk poured over it is a favorite.. it is certainly cheap!
Back in college when budget was tight...

Mac and cheese with spaghetti sauce, sliced up hotdogs, bacon.

Instant Mashed potato with the spicy mama style Raman noodles (took some of the heat from the soup). Sometime mix some leftover meat in like meatballs, shrimp, steak, etc. form the mash potato in a bowl in shape of bowl and pour the noodle concoction in the middle. Usually make sure my schedule is cleared the next morning...just in case.

Spam and eggs fried together with side of hash browns.

Spaghetti 100 ways.
This is my fave sandwich... Fast and easy

Toasted wheat bread.
Peanut butter on both slices
Sliced banana (1 banana)
3-4 slices of bacon...
Honey ....ymmv

Name the name. You get 5 internet stars
That's an Elvis, isn't it?
Elvis it is.
SPAM on white bread
Back in college when budget was tight..

Spam and eggs fried together with side of hash browns.......100 ways. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Or.....

Spam Spam and Eggs

Spam Spam Spam Spam Baked Beans Spam and Eggs

Spam Spam Spam Spam Eggs Spam Spam Bacon Sausage and Spam
Spam is really really good . . . for catching catfish!
Ramen soup with zucchini or mushrooms.
Sardines in olive oil on crackers. Add some mustard or tobasco.
Ramen soup with cut up spam
Whole wheat bread and Miracle Whip. Delish
Ramen soup with zucchini or mushrooms. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
I don't do Ramen often, but when I do...

Little bit of thick cut bacon, some onion, some boiled egg... do it up restaurant styel.
  • motor
  • 08-25-2016, 06:05 PM
Mac and cheese has to be one of my all time favorites. One of the guys I work with on Saturday when it's his turn to man the office, he cooks bacon, sausage, spam, different flavors each week, eggs, toast and taters with onions. Hell at one time I think he said he had 15 people show up and we don't have 15 employees.