Chicago and Westcoast hobby leads ?

Been travelling a lot to Chicago and seattle.ecky not being famous at these places have difficulty in finding talent. Any yelps pls.
There is a lot of RW pussy to be had in those places. Put on your big boy pants and go hunting
If you're still looking, PM me and let me know what you're looking for. Like age, price point, race, wild, mild etc and I could probably help for the Chicago area. I know there's TER which may give you general ideas of some of the gals. Just be warned that the prices in Chicago on average are quite a bit higher than the Dallas area market,
^ Yup. Groceries/Gas/Rent is higher in Chicago and so is the pussy.

On the other hand, there are lots of options here. Many gentlemen like agencies so there's that. Chicago also has AMPS but the European girls have them too. PM me if you need some pointers!

Also, I would advise anyone coming to Chicago to be extremely careful and diligent with their research. LE here in notorious.
Apparently you haven't shopped nor rented in Houston. Other than the gas, not much else is cheaper than the Chicago area.

Anyways, other than Adrienne's wrong perception about price comparison, her advice is good.

^ Yup. Groceries/Gas/Rent is higher in Chicago and so is the pussy.

On the other hand, there are lots of options here. Many gentlemen like agencies so there's that. Chicago also has AMPS but the European girls have them too. PM me if you need some pointers!

Also, I would advise anyone coming to Chicago to be extremely careful and diligent with their research. LE here in notorious. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Apparently you haven't shopped nor rented in Houston. Other than the gas, not much else is cheaper than the Chicago area.

Anyways, other than Adrienne's wrong perception about price comparison, her advice is good. Originally Posted by badhusband
Let me rephrase, the cost of living is higher in Chicago compared to Houston.

Check it out: Chicago VS. Houston

Chicago is 8% more expensive than Houston.
Food is the biggest factor in the cost of living difference.
Food is 31% more expensive in Chicago.

With that being said, let's get back to the topic . . .
Interesting.... Learn something new everyday.
Let me rephrase, the cost of living is higher in Chicago compared to Houston.

Check it out: Chicago VS. Houston

Chicago is 8% more expensive than Houston.
Food is the biggest factor in the cost of living difference.
Food is 31% more expensive in Chicago.

With that being said, let's get back to the topic . . . Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
You drove it off topic. So yeah, it's good if you get back to it. And BTW, your rates are quite a bit higher than 8% of Houston Pussy.
You drove it off topic. So yeah, it's good if you get back to it. And BTW, your rates are quite a bit higher than 8% of Houston Pussy. Originally Posted by badhusband

Stop bitching and stay in your hobby lane.

Thank you.
There is a lot of RW pussy to be had in those places. Put on your big boy pants and go hunting Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
that's what i found to be true. Hobby is expensive in Chicago because i think there is not enough of it and i could break a couple of RW.
tnaboard.com for seattle
411 works for either
tnaboard.com for seattle
411 works for either Originally Posted by lurker Z
Live in Seattle and I concur with this statement. Your gonna be a newb again but Its your best bet.