Worse experience with SLICKBACK

Reposting on the ladies forum
Smh
He got mad because i wouldn't allow him to bare me then he tried to take the condom off over and over ...he gave me amdonation for a hr he stayed a hhr before i told him to leave...I GAVE HIM THE REMAINDER OF THE DONATION he tipped me and i told him i didn't want the tip...he then got on here and made a bad review about me all because i would not have bare with him and he tried to sneak and do ut....ladies be careful when it comes to him Originally Posted by Thicktrouble
Ty for your experience, next time you may want to put this in the womens private forum for fear of thread gone bad by trolls and what not!

Nevertheless that sux and sorry you had to experience that!!
Its all bad
"He wanted bare" must be the go to excuse when providers receive a No review
. . . put this in the womens private forum for fear of thread gone bad by trolls . . . . Originally Posted by Cendell M

Call them out. But if you put it in Co-Ed, the matrix is calling.

"He wanted bare" must be the go to excuse when providers receive a No review Originally Posted by NubianPrince

Hmmmmm! New PERSPECTIVE!
Double post
Was he Asian? Sounds like WolfTurds M.O.
  • BLM69
  • 12-02-2017, 02:29 PM
Smh Originally Posted by Kammye
Let me grab some popcorn
When breaking the rules posting provider ads everyday I'd say you got what you asked for.

Stay safe out there!
Was he Asian? Sounds like WolfTurds M.O. Originally Posted by TryWeakly

I don't think any Asians have dicks big enough to get through all that ass.
When breaking the rules posting provider ads everyday I'd say you got what you asked for.

Stay safe out there! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Lol Seeking lawd!
Oh man....not another one of these...
Oh man....not another one of these... Originally Posted by Alyssa71

Yup another one. And shes new so yeah she didnt know to post it private. I think all new girls should seek a mentor type when first coming to ECCIE. It will help alot. And help teach you ways of the board and hobby. Dos and Donts.
I reached out when first joining. And it helped alot.
Yup another one. And shes new so yeah she didnt know to post it private. I think all new girls should seek a mentor type when first coming to ECCIE. It will help alot. And help teach you ways of the board and hobby. Dos and Donts.
I reached out when first joining. And it helped alot. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
^^^ you helped me alot Alexis. Thank you for that! I agree.