We Need To Give DarthMaul Some Dam Credit

This dude seems to be an evenly keeled mod one of the best I've seen in a while on any board...Remember how yall used to complain about how willy nilly other mods handed out points and bans....Like on some real shit dude is like hella hesitant to give out points and ban someone (knock on wood)...he gives warnings instead (based on his judgement and leeway) and that my friends is how moderation is supposed to be done. Kudo's to Darth....I'm gonna start a collection to see if we can all chip in and get you something for X-mas. Maybe a Starbucks cards or Ruth's Steakhouse dinner for two gift card. You been cool as fuck man...every time I log in I'm pretty sure I will have a notification that says I've been banned...I'm always expecting it because of my contrarian nature and views....
This dude seems to be an evenly keeled mod one of the best I've seen in a while on any board...Remember how yall used to complain about how willy nilly other mods handed out points and bans....Like on some real shit dude is like hella hesitant to give out points and ban someone (knock on wood)...he gives warnings instead (based on his judgement and leeway) and that my friends is how moderation is supposed to be done. Kudo's to Darth....I'm gonna start a collection to see if we can all chip in and get you something for X-mas. Maybe a Starbucks cards or Ruth's Steakhouse dinner for two gift card. You been cool as fuck man...every time I log in I'm pretty sure I will have a notification that says I've been banned...I'm always expecting it because of my contrarian nature and views.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

You can say that again!!!
  • pxmcc
  • 12-03-2017, 11:08 AM
I totally agree btw..
Yes. For once, I agree with the OG, er...OP.
JaD sets the tone for his fellow Houston modtarderators.
Totally
Darth is awesome
Who is Darth? Or is it Garth? Was he in Wayne's World?
...Kudo's to Darth... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Agree. Good post SC

Who is Darth? Or is it Garth? Was he in Wayne's World? Originally Posted by pyramider
Yes, Pete, it is. Actually, it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que" which is Algonquin for "the good land."

We're not worthy, we're not worthy!
Who is Darth? Or is it Garth? Was he in Wayne's World? Originally Posted by pyramider
Darth is the totally awesome hard working Mod of Houston....and i dont think asking him to show some taint would be appropriate,but one day ONE DAMN DAY pyramider someone going to post the taint UITB for you~~~~!!!!
I'm suprised you didn't ask for taint pics....

..you know, for you....

EDIT:

Whoops...didn't see CM post above...but I will leave mine as a second vote for Darth to shoot Pyramider some taint pics...via PM, of course... no offense Darth.
He’s a good man and very cool too!
You probably know that more than anyone else on this board CS, rofl. Great thread and much love & appreciation to all the Houston MODS! Happy Ho lidays!

~
  • pxmcc
  • 12-04-2017, 08:57 AM
JaD sets the tone for his fellow Houston modtarderators. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
dammit CB, there you go trolling us again. who is this JaD mod you speak so highly of? and hopefully his screening isn't a bitch...
JaD = Jusanotherdude also a really fair MOD...

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=5329

~