FREE Free at last

• alto
  • 12-03-2017, 02:59 PM
I know you guys dont care .... haha , but its official .. After 25 long years Im now single and can do whatever , whoever I want .... fck that feels good ...too bad im stuck offshore at work ...but ...ladiesssss who or should I say how many are going to help me get through this tough time ....lol
I not sure why any man would want to get into a relationship that sucks the fun out of things in the first place.

Anyway, welcome back to funland! Enjoy the rides.
See as many ladies as you can handle.
You know the saying

"Aint nothing better than pussy but some more pussy"

Anywho, have fun babe!
I am happy for you. Hope to follow your lead someday
  • alto
  • 12-03-2017, 05:29 PM
I work hard for my money offshore to come home to b.s. and excuses and when I did have time to hobby I usually had only 30 minutes to unwind ....gotta make myself happy for a change . Spent my whole life making everyone else happy and mo one worried about pleasing me .... feels great ... and I got my christmas bonus waiting me ....ewwww ladies get ready .... haha ....I talk alot of $@#+ haha
^^ let's face it. When you were "off shore", she was getting the D from some other dude(s). Guaranteed...
  • alto
  • 12-03-2017, 05:37 PM
Bro that dont bother me ....if you only knew what I know ...bro if you could get it , you deserve it . For me it wasnt worth the headache ...you stop giving a f#=% after a while ...
Haha ...
I know you guys dont care .... haha , but its official .. After 25 long years Im now single and can do whatever , whoever I want .... Originally Posted by alto
Make sure you get multiple certified copies of her death certificate.
.....how many are going to help me get through this tough time ....lol Originally Posted by alto
you got any $$ left?
Bro that dont bother me ....if you only knew what I know ...bro if you could get it , you deserve it . For me it wasnt worth the headache ...you stop giving a f#=% after a while ...
Haha ... Originally Posted by alto
Like the saying goes: It doesn't matter how beautiful she is, somewhere out there some guy is sick of putting up with her shit.
wooohooo have fun baby!
  • _Niji
  • 12-03-2017, 09:26 PM
I not sure why any man would want to get into a relationship that sucks the fun out of things in the first place.

Anyway, welcome back to funland! Enjoy the rides. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
There's absolutely nothing wrong with being in a relationship. Two people who are totally in love with each other can still have fun.
CONGRATS!! on SINGLEhood......I'm ready to BLOW up some balloons or BLOW something else.
Like the saying goes: It doesn't matter how beautiful she is, somewhere out there some guy is sick of putting up with her shit. Originally Posted by bigwill832
Words of wisdom. I know I've been there a few times.
Paperwork, lol

~