Last Minute Special

Now announcing my last minute special!

This is a special offered to those gents who request and expect me to be ready for a session within 30 minutes or less.

I get so many of these, I figured it's high time I offer a special to those gents, finally!

So, from now on, if you would like to book a session and ask me to be ready within 30 minutes or less, I will offer for you, and you only, me - dressed in sweatpants, with wet hair and no makeup on. Just imagine this vision of sexiness greeting you at the door.

The room may or may not be ready upon your arrival; in fact, it may even still have some dirty linens laying around from my last appointment.

I will also most likely be on my phone throughout our session, as I was just in the middle of something important when you contacted me for our last minute session. Fancy that! I actually have other obligations to attend to outside of the hobby, throughout my day.

Oh, and you will also probably hear my tummy rumble several times throughout the session, because I skipped lunch in order to accommodate your last minute session request.

And rounding out this awesome experience, you will most likely get at least 10 minutes shaved off your appointment time, because I am rushed and wasn't prepared for this last minute request and have something else to attend to afterwards.

So, don't delay gents!! Get in on my last minute special as soon as you can! It's a deal you won't want to miss!!!
  • pxmcc
  • 12-05-2017, 11:55 AM
lol..

Edit: On my way..
lol.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Nice to see some people on this board still have a sense of humor.
Now announcing my last minute special!

This is a special offered to those gents who request and expect me to be ready for a session within 30 minutes or less.

I get so many of these, I figured it's high time I offer a special to those gents, finally!

So, from now on, if you would like to book a session and ask me to be ready within 30 minutes or less, I will offer for you, and you only, me - dressed in sweatpants, with wet hair and no makeup on. Just imagine this vision of sexiness greeting you at the door.

The room may or may not be ready upon your arrival; in fact, it may even still have some dirty linens laying around from my last appointment.

I will also most likely be on my phone throughout our session, as I was just in the middle of something important when you contacted me for our last minute session. Fancy that! I actually have other obligations to attend to outside of the hobby, throughout my day.

Oh, and you will also probably hear my tummy rumble several times throughout the session, because I skipped lunch in order to accommodate your last minute session request.

And rounding out this awesome experience, you will most likely get at least 10 minutes shaved off your appointment time, because I am rushed and wasn't prepared for this last minute request and have something else to attend to afterwards.

So, don't delay gents!! Get in on my last minute special as soon as you can! It's a deal you won't want to miss!!! Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Awesome.
  • alto
  • 12-05-2017, 12:11 PM
What was the special ? So....this means yes your ready .... lol, lol
Thats whats so disappointing when I try to see someone with a couple of days notice and they still run late or cancel . I dont mind waiting as long as its worth the wait . I hear your frustration ...
This is great! Story of my life. Happens all the time. They go to my ignore list. I was wondering where you were going with this. Hahaha! Love it, very creative

Houston traffic alone is 30-45Minutes minimum, rather Incall or Outcall.
Most of the time
I would take advantage of this but unfortunately after I had to cancel on you twice due to work obligations you DNS me.
  • Trey
  • 12-05-2017, 01:04 PM
Whats the rate?
What was the special ? So....this means yes your ready .... lol, lol
Thats whats so disappointing when I try to see someone with a couple of days notice and they still run late or cancel . I dont mind waiting as long as its worth the wait . I hear your frustration ... Originally Posted by alto
I hear ya. That would irritate the hell out of me too. I would LOVE for gents to plan ahead with me. Ask anyone who has seen me, or read my reviews. I am punctual af and my tcb is off the chain.

This is great! Story of my life. Happens all the time. They go to my ignore list. I was wondering where you were going with this. Hahaha! Love it, very creative Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I know, girl, riiiight? Sigh with these men!!!

Houston traffic alone is 30-45Minutes minimum, rather Incall or Outcall.
Most of the time Originally Posted by Italia DiBella

EXACTLY! Actually bent over backwards (heh, pun) for one of my old regulars today to accommodate him last minute and he was 15 minutes late!!!!!
I would take advantage of this but unfortunately after I had to cancel on you twice due to work obligations you DNS me. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Yes, that is correct. After two cancellations, I simply cannot afford to take a chance on someone coming through for me. I block off time and energy to accommodate each and every session (especially even more now that I am pt providing), and I cannot afford to have all that wasted time and time again.

The second time was me giving a second chance; I don't give 3rd chances. It is simply a business decision on my end, nothing personal.
Whats the rate? Originally Posted by Trey
It's whatever I feel like on the spur of the moment....but very likely at least 100 over my normal rate.
LMFAO! I LOVE THIS! Everyday, i mean EVERY SINGLE DAY, Regardless that in my showcase and on ADs it clearly states. "I CANNOT ACCOMMODATE LAST MINUTE APPTS PLS BOOK AHEAD OF TIME".....

Ty for this chuckle Vicki!
Yes, that is correct. After two cancellations, I simply cannot afford to take a chance on someone coming through for me. I block off time and energy to accommodate each and every session (especially even more now that I am pt providing), and I cannot afford to have all that wasted time and time again.

The second time was me giving a second chance; I don't give 3rd chances. It is simply a business decision on my end, nothing personal. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Ditto.
Oh Victoria, you little minx!