Teachers giving their s**** pussy

Like WTF. Brook Wilde you might want to holler at these teachers ***********staff edit...SMI in the car. That's probably messing you'll game up. Like WTF are they thinking, like go to a club, grab some guys Dick and you'll get what you are looking for. Where were these hoes at when I was in school....
Even teachers don't like beta cowards like you and that dude who ran to daddy thrashold. You start a thread but too pussified to name the provider...

Next...
Teachers have been fucking students for decades. Thanks to technology the shit is now exposed.
Guys, forbidden topic above ! Be careful
Even teachers don't like beta cowards like you and that dude who ran to daddy thrashold. You start a thread but too pussified to name the provider...

Next... Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Back 2 you're a real fucking weirdo and I wasn't talking to you. Like WTF you got going on. If you got enough money to sit her and comment under every px or champagne thread and now me like go fucking get 10 hoes and go to Vegas. Like WTF is going on with you mentally honestly. Like there's a section here for you right. Go to the transsexual section. Dude fund something to do....
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
Wow, you done made Ike come out the wood works..

Hey, Ike!
  • iquit
  • 12-07-2017, 07:53 PM
I think what's changed is not students but parents who keep reporting boys behaviours that was normal before, I bet u it's the moms who are offended. However, it's a double standard. If my son comes home with a badge of honor having nailed the gym instructor, I welcome him to adulthood with a stash of lubricated condoms as a gift. but if my daughter does the same with her gym instructor, there's a guy with an ER appointment, and that standard is totally fair.
Teachers have been fucking students for millennia . Thanks to technology the shit is now exposed. Originally Posted by kerwil62
FTFY

Norms change. They just accepted it then.

For the sake of a safe post and perspective, let's assume the student depicted is of today's consenting age. Physical education. It was part of school.

• pxmcc
  • 12-08-2017, 03:08 AM
this stuff has been goin on since we were monkeys. stick a hot teacher in a small room for 8 hours with a bunch of horny 18 year olds, what the hell you think is gonna happen? C'on, let's b real for a second..
I think what's changed is not students but parents who keep reporting boys behaviours that was normal before, I bet u it's the moms who are offended. However, it's a double standard. If my son comes home with a badge of honor having nailed the gym instructor, I welcome him to adulthood with a stash of lubricated condoms as a gift. but if my daughter does the same with her gym instructor, there's a guy with an ER appointment, and that standard is totally fair. Originally Posted by iquit
I totally agree.
There was not one teacher at my high school that I would want to do anything with, much less getting nekid.
there were two at mine but one was lesbian
MY HIGH SCHOOL SUCKED!!!!!
  • bbkid
  • 12-09-2017, 06:07 AM
There were a couple of hot ones at my high school. Wish I wasn't so shy back then.............
One of the instructors at San Jac College when I was attending was an ex Playboy Playmate. Can't remember her name right now.