Outcall to apartment with roommates

Due to some work related shenanigans, I will be living in a new city with room-mates for the next 8 months. I used to live in single bed by myself. So hobbying was real easy with outcall. Ladies, how comfortable will you be visiting someone in such accommodation? How to go about it (not going incall route)? Thanks for all the inputs.
You've never seen a live provider before for an actual session.
The only providers you've ever seen is in a Eccie showcase or looking at their provider ads on here

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1945575
Dude....you just fuck her the same as a slut you picked up at the dance hall...but you pay her to leave.
Do you use only P411?

As long as you have your own room, I'd suggest getting a loud stereo. If they need to be in the quarters, adults will understand. Come up with a good excuse why she is there and gone in exactly one hour. Unless they're in on it.
Bad idea on so many levels.
You've never seen a live provider before for an actual session.
The only providers you've ever seen is in a Eccie showcase or looking at their provider ads on here

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1945575 Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Honey you ain't have a clue. With proper effort cl/bp can produce gold. LOL

BP girls at your home? Maybe the roommates SHOULD stay as back up.
Your roommates know you hobby? If they don't, then it won't be a good idea bringing providers to your spot.
I would never accept an appointment of this nature, too many variables.

If you decide to take a chance and invite a lady into this situation I would make sure she is aware that others will be present and that she is 100% comfortable with it. I personally don't believe you'll find too many takers.

BP girls at your home? Maybe the roommates SHOULD stay as back up. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
LMFAO!!!
I would never accept an appointment of this nature, too many variables.

If you decide to take a chance and invite a lady into this situation I would make sure she is aware that others will be present and that she is 100% comfortable with it. I personally don't believe you'll find too many takers. Originally Posted by Macy Manning
I don't see an issue. He could've found her at the bar, SO MANY guys have roommates, it's not rare! However, the op is full of shit and has no intention of hobbying as he is too "poor" as the post that seeking P posted. Pathetic..
You are going to be hard pressed to find a lady that will come to you. Most ask if y'all will be alone at the incall. If you say you have grown ass roommates, that will throw up red flags.

Also, are these roommates also coworkers? I feel like this could get messy if one of them catches on. And depending oh how often you play and if you are the ONLY one playing, it's not hard to catch on.
An incall sounds like it would be the best route for you, at least the next couple of months. But hey if you get there and your roommates are wilding out, join em.
the op is full of shit and has no intention of hobbying as he is too "poor" as the post that seeking P posted. Pathetic.. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Exactly!

'It' just likes to post on here for 'it's' strange way of having fun
LMFAO!!! Originally Posted by Alyssa71

Sometimes I don't even have to try. It just flew from my brain to my fingers. But thanks.

I have only done 3 outcalls in 10 years and one was to an apartment situation like this.

He had a roommate and I was totally fine with it because the man had been on the board for a while, with a lot of reviews. I felt very comfortable with him.

However, you are at the other end of that spectrum. You have no reviews and not a lot of board presence, so I'm thinking it would be harder to find a provider that would be comfortable putting herself in that situation.

If you don't want to invest in a hotel room or are not interested in incalls, I'd get a P411 membership if you do not already have one.