My NO Review

I KNOW AND AM FULLY AWARE I EARNED A NO REVIEW TODAY. I can read. And had about 20 ppl PM me about it asking if I was ok.
I am human and thats bottom line. Not every guy likes us, not every guy we click with, and we do have off days.
I will gladly lick my wounds and move forward. Im not going to rebuttal anything about it. Its his experience and I respect that.
Moving forward, one thing I want to address, while I am losing weight, I am still a BBW by industry standards. I am 5'10 and 195lbs. Some see it different and some dont.
Also, I thank the reviewer cause sometimes we get really comfortable and lax in this industry and it will show on bad days.
So yes I got a NO. No Im not going to yell or go bsc on the guy. For what?
I wish him the best. And newbies, keep having fun.
I will post more full body pics on showcase so thats never a confusion again. And Im sure I will be just fine.
Acceptance is key. Its a business. We make a customer unhappy, we correct it. Up the game and continue to have fun.
I thank everyone for the PMs though. But I will not call him to a shit show. Cause in end its not worth it.
I love your mature and classy response.... and LOL at all the cant get no RW pussy pussies PM'ing you. That shit is funny.
It is what it is. Im not perfect and dont pretend to be. To me this is like me being written up at work. It never ruined my career.
guess i'll have to keep my "awwwww shit" to myself this time.
Awwwww shit...lol...
For me, you would be too much woman. 5' 10"! Wow. Even when you proportion the weight. My only caution is to not let the breasts get too loose.

I highly recommend yoga. Workout the pectoral muscles to get a natural lift. This figure may not be for everyone, but it works for some. Just keep the service consistent.

Thank you. And Im never ever going to be small. I will always be thick and tall and im ok with that.
Im not for everyone. Everyone is not for me. Its the hobby. I accept this and will move forward
Nice way to handle it ma’am. Much better than most. Thumbs up. Not every lady is for every man. And there are a lot here that aren’t ladies. And then there are the ones who only like “Yes” reviews and then go crying to a mod to get it changed and lies to him about everything.
I love your mature and classy response.... and LOL at all the cant get no RW pussy pussies PM'ing you. That shit is funny. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
+1!
I think your great!
I KNOW AND AM FULLY AWARE I EARNED A NO REVIEW TODAY. I can read. And had about 20 ppl PM me about it asking if I was ok.
I am human and thats bottom line. Not every guy likes us, not every guy we click with, and we do have off days.
I will gladly lick my wounds and move forward. Im not going to rebuttal anything about it. Its his experience and I respect that.
Moving forward, one thing I want to address, while I am losing weight, I am still a BBW by industry standards. I am 5'10 and 195lbs. Some see it different and some dont.
Also, I thank the reviewer cause sometimes we get really comfortable and lax in this industry and it will show on bad days.
So yes I got a NO. No Im not going to yell or go bsc on the guy. For what?
I wish him the best. And newbies, keep having fun.
I will post more full body pics on showcase so thats never a confusion again. And Im sure I will be just fine.
Acceptance is key. Its a business. We make a customer unhappy, we correct it. Up the game and continue to have fun.
I thank everyone for the PMs though. But I will not call him to a shit show. Cause in end its not worth it. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Alexo my time with you was what i needed at the time. I would repeat in all honesty because you filled my request at the last minute. You are a sweet woman, i would only say that i was disappointed in the lack of actual kissing. Kissing to me os a deal breaker. It stimulates actually a mans penis honestly. I love to mish and kiss. You are pretty as shit, my only concern was the kissing honestly and for you trolls i swallowed three mints, great showered, plus sprayed myself with some creed. Im actually a fit man. Like ive sucked down some chitterlings before, just close your eyes, go to a happy place and kiss someone passionately if you advertise it. But you are cute as hell and i enjoyed my time. About your weight, sigh pussy sells itself so who gives a fuck...
.. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
^^^^ sorry. the ick kept rejecting my edit or database error
I'm loving it. A little reality not everyone is for everybody. 3 thumbs up
Great post Alexis. This is how things should be handled.
Sweetie, thick women are awesome! You are on my to do list for sure.