Sistine Chapel's Plans For 2018

I figure since some of the hatas eat, sleep, and shit SC I might as well give them a heads up on my 2018 plans.

1.) Gonna spend some extended on and off time in NYC. Have a bit of a business venture to check on. Gotta clock dem dollas like Spike Lee. ;-)

2.) At some point I'd like to meet 1 or 2 new friends in Houston so will see how that goes. Note: I'm into smart women that keep up with world affairs..if sexy and hot is all you're selling then sorry but not interested.

3.) I plan to be less political so as not to jinx the Return of Dem control in the House snd Senate...however I'm still very hopeful that Donald Trump will simply DIE of natural casuses and any other Russian controlled assests.

4.) I'm traveling once out of the country to visit a friend in Surrey England. I think that's where she is.

5.) I plan to do more cardio like white people...and elimante all sweets even on holidays.

6.) I plan to eliminate my god awful signature

7.) My new motivational theme song for the year is compliments of U2.

Have a great 2018 my friends.

Sincerely,

The Chapel
Without fail....total fail.

What the fuck does this shit have to do with the hobby? Speaking of shit . . .

Please vote here:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2253596
8.) Cease & desist.
I figure since some of the hatas eat, sleep, and shit SC I might as well give them a heads up on my 2018 plans. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

you forgot these...

9) Finally find that midget spinner.
10) Get a better valet job outside the Fifth Ward.
11) suck less dick.
I’ve decided to come out of the closet and say it loud and proud
“I like boys” Originally Posted by Try Weakly
Enjoy your posting privileges with your fake handle (TryWeakly doesn't have a space between the words), I feel your time here is almost over.

You might try and get a life instead of playing childish games on these forums, just grow the fuck up.
Move this shit to the sandbox.
It's going to be a little heavy
I will start a FUND ME if you stay in England and never come back and never post here again because no one gives a shit!!!! Lol
This will be on topic and hobby related for sissy-
# 12 - Be a better bottom
I thought Sista was going to finally transition into a white sister. At least if she had PMS it would explain the cuntiness.
If you're hoping for Democrats to control Congress, you obviously don't plan to be any smarter next year.

LS