Palace Inn Name Changes

Any one else notice that several of the Palace Inns have changed their name? I have seen several that have and I wonder if they still have the hourly rate. Three that I have noticed are as follows: Beltway 8, between 45 and 59, 59 at Beltway 8, and the one in Porter. I am sure there are others. Anyone know what the deal is?
  • bbkid
  • 12-30-2017, 05:12 AM
I, too, have noticed and wondered about it, sharky.
I haven't noticed. But the people that run the one in Porter were such A-Holes I refused to use that one anyway.
The one out IH10 east did but nothing has changed with respect to hourly, I'm sure it probably has to do with franchise royalties. If you notice a lot of the small micro hotels get built under one franchise & within a short period of time they are rebranded a generic brand, they are notorious for not paying contractors & franchisors.
The one out IH10 east did but nothing has changed with respect to hourly, I'm sure it probably has to do with franchise royalties. If you notice a lot of the small micro hotels get built under one franchise & within a short period of time they are rebranded a generic brand, they are notorious for not paying contractors & franchisors. Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer
That's kind of what I figured. As long as they keep their hourly rate...
But I had a friend tell me yesterday that they are going to half day rates and not doing the hourly. Anyone else experience this?
A half day rate could be interesting. For those of us that use the hourly places as incall.....

Although, I do like only getting the room long enough for each session with a client. That way, everything in the room is fresh and clean every time.
I was having a convo w/ a provider who frequents PI.. She was told that soon, it will be a 6 hr minimum, instead of hourly. Not sure if it pertains to that 1, or all.
Hmmmm.....I'm gonna have to ask about that. Cuz that could mean quite the change for my game.

There are only two that I use because those are the only ones I trust to be clean and the parking is discreet and safe.

One of these is very strict on the only two people per room policy. As in, I couldn't rent the room for 4 hours and have a HH session and then, an hour later, have a one hour session with a different client. Not something I like to do anyway, like I said before.....

So if that one changes from their 2 hour minimum to a 6 hour minimum, I guess I won't be using that one any more. That would suck as I have a LOT of regular clients in that area.
if they broadly make that change, it will quickly be reversed....because they're going to lose a shit load of money.

ijs
I don't know.....the revenue loss could be made up with not having to have house keeping on duty 24hrs.

This could be a reason to make that change to begin with.
housekeepers usually leave at midnight
That makes sense. LOL Not something that would have occurred to me as I don't take appointments after midnight.
Those using PI after midnight need clean NOT crusty sheets to!!
That makes sense. LOL Not something that would have occurred to me as I don't take appointments after midnight. Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
many times I've been told full night only on fri sat evenings. and occasionally I've been told full night only on a weeknight when housekeeping was gone and they were running out of clean rooms.

i think 90 was the most I've paid. i did it because there was some good (free) pussy waiting for me in the parking lot.

at that moment, i didn't know just how good that pussy was...glad i paid the rate but i wouldn't make a habit of that.
Yeah, that's what my friend said. They were going to a 6 hour minimum rate.