Midland or Amarillo restaurant suggestions

Wanting to get out of Lubbock to just get a different flavor of restaurasnts fro tomorrow, October 24th. Midland or Amarillo have the better fare?
I would say Midland cause the waitresses there have been better to me. KhloeSweets works at a great bar and grill.
If you never met her, Winter Monroe serves up a great Martini with bacon wrapped appetizers. Fine dining at its best. I believe she is in Midland....also coming to Lubbock next week.
....just waiting for some dipshit to start naming actual eateries lol. Like when the girls talk about food and they really want dick....although I'm convinced that hunter grace really loves green chili willies with a side of cock
If you want company I will be in Midland tonight and then Amarillo tmr afternoon until Monday ��
TxNikki with a side of Lacey....amazing meal.
If you want company I will be in Midland tonight and then Amarillo tmr afternoon until Monday �� Originally Posted by txnikki
Why no post about being in Midland? I see posts for other places, but nothing about Midland. I would have liked to have known you were in town last night. Stayed home bored drinking beer with nothing to do : (