Snyder ... I have a question

If you are in Snyder do you look under Midland, Abilene or San Angelo for what you are looking for? Or do yall have to browse all three areas?
I’ve honestly never looked in Snyder because I didn’t assume anyone was around there. If you are, I’d love to hear about it. ☺️
I’ve honestly never looked in Snyder because I didn’t assume anyone was around there. If you are, I’d love to hear about it. ☺️ Originally Posted by alphasix

Well you can not look in Snyder because there is no listing areas for that city in any forums the choices are Midland, San Angelo and Abilene . My question If I was a man and wanted to find a woman who lets day cut hair would I look in the advertising section for hair cutters in Abilene, San Angelo?

I have PMed you... I do not think I am allowed to put exact traveling dates on here any longer I have to wait the day I am actually there. But I have decided to take a day trip they have my hotel type I like in that city. I was going to Sweet Water but they do not have my hotel brand so...
we will see.