Slang term for having Sex? What's ur funniest?

I am not sure "choke the chicken" should count Originally Posted by fetishfreak
It does if she's doing it with her cooter! But yeah...it's more commonly known as:
Jerkin ur gerkin
Yankin ur frank
Pulling Peter
Stroking the sausage
Gotta hand it to Brighid on this one...how many other providers can quote Shakespeare?
Othello, Act 1, Scene I where in Iago says to Brabanzio who is the Venetian Senator who's daughter Desdemona is married to Othello -
""I am one, sir, that comes to tell you your daughter and the Moor are now making the beast with two backs."
Fine use of slang Brighid! If I ever get to upstate NY I'd love to "Make the beast with two backs with you" sweetie!
Doing it, I would do Her!
Bam Scram
Knocking boots, Bumping uglies, snaking the drain
One of my favorites has always been,

. . . hiding the salami.

Jay Leno kidded Henry Hyde once after his sexual escapades were discovered.

He said before the scandal, Henry used to be called Henry Hyde, the Republican, but now he was called Henry Hyde the Salami!

Riding the bologna pony..
A old joke called it ten toes up and ten toes down... the punch line was

I saw ten toes up, ten toes down, a piece of meat moving up and down and two asses moving all around. You tell me that this is not fuck'n then you can throw me out!
"Slammin' the shamrock."

"Polish the shillelagh."
"Takin' the skin bus to tuna town."
Babylee, I had old Great Uncle who fought in the Korean War and he said those girls who didnt speak the language would approach the GI and with hand gestures say u wanna go BOOM-BOOM. I had to hear this story until he died.
Also, as the old people say... Have Relations
back in my day.... u wanna Goose
Screwin
Humpin
Get up on this!
Straight Fuckin- Great song by Tyrese
And all that Miss Dreams said.....
Old hippie term of the 60's "Balling"
Bump nasties, Bangin', hittin' it, puttin' it in her place, filling her void, makin' it
  • Trey
  • 05-11-2013, 12:16 AM
SMASHIN