When an ATF/regular prices herself out of your range ...

... do you contact her and tell her? Even if you don't specifically request being grandfathered or a discount, you risk coming across as a cheap, ungrateful bastard.

Or do you just fade away into the sunset and tell her only if she contacts you and says, "Hey, where ya been?"

Or do you do something else?

A female perspective or two might be welcome, as well.
Honestly, if I was the girl, I think the best way to do it would be to ask to set an appt and when she says yes, say "it's $xxx, right?" And most likely she'll say "well I raised my rates, but since that's what you've always paid, it's okay." And if she grandfathers you in at that rate, whenever you can, toss her a bit extra.

Worst case scenario when you say "it's $xxx, right?" She'll say "no it's $x more" and you say "oh, I'm sorry, I've really enjoyed the time I spent with you but that's out of my price range" and maybe she'll grandfather you in then. And if she doesn't, she must not really value you as a client anyways.
If you have been seeing her regularly, and would like to continue to do so, there is no harm in asking in kind and delicate manner.

Congratulate her on her success and let her know how much you enjoyed spending time with her. If you are willing to commit to regular visits, let her know you would like to see her on a regular basis, but the new rate would prohibit how often you could see her. then make a proposal. " I would be willing to commit to see you x times a month at the old rate because you prefer spending your hobby dollars with her and understand if she is not amenable to that request.

Some girls welcome "sure money" on a regular basis if you stay regular.

If she says no, be polite and thank her for her consideration.

The only harm in asking is if you do it clumsily and offend her.
The IOP and IOF are strong in this one. I would hate for those illusions to be destroyed by her saying, "I've raised my rate." So I'm leaning toward just fading away into the sunset. Yeah, I know, I'm insecure. Tell me something I don't know.
Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Lol!! I just choked on my "cronut"!! Too funny!
Angry cat really doesn't need a caption.
I thought the norm is to grandfather guys in at the rate you saw them at originally.

I say pay her what you paid her before she raised her rates and if its a problem then she will let you know. Apologize, pay the difference and move on.
Von +100 LMFAO
Sir L, I vote for Jillian's approach. Play innocent that you aware of the increase.

Too funny Von!
With the one you are taking about, I'd just ask if your rate is grandfathered. Then you can make your choice.
  • ktiix
  • 09-07-2014, 10:16 PM
Sell some plasma imo
I don't know if I've always reacted this way - probably not - but if I were faced with this situation today, I would probably take the second option you listed.

Partly because not being aware of the rate change before attempting to book, or assuming it didn't apply to me, could be perceived by the lady as rude. I've read comments by several ladies over the years that suggest as much. And being rude to a regular/ATF would detract from my arrogant self-image; I think more highly of myself than that.

Partly because, absent clear evidence to the contrary, I would assume that a regular/ATF was an intelligent and competent businessperson. (If I thought of her as a clueless airhead, not sure she would be a regular/ATF.) So I would assume she was aware of the possibility that the increase would price her out of the comfortable range for some clients. Not assuming that seems somewhat condescending. If I assume she was aware of the possibility, and she didn't initiate an offer to grandfather or at least contact me after awhile when I faded away, it was likely a conscious decision not to grandfather me. So, I already have the answer, don't I? And I don't like to haggle; personal preference.

But I'm a stiff-necked, arrogant SOB. *shrug* My opinion as to how to react; YOMV.
Next whore up...
... do you contact her and tell her? Even if you don't specifically request being grandfathered or a discount, you risk coming across as a cheap, ungrateful bastard.

Or do you just fade away into the sunset and tell her only if she contacts you and says, "Hey, where ya been?"

Or do you do something else?

A female perspective or two might be welcome, as well. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
If she is your ATF, consider your regular patronage at the aforementioned rate to be much appreciated.

Actually, if you have seen her several times at the old rate (after her rates have increased) it may be possible that you have been "grandfathered" in.

However - If you feel that she has improved over time by fine-tuning her skills, working out/keeping in shape, providing consistent service, etc. then by all means, a tip or a gift is the perfect way to acknowledge her success and growth!

Nevertheless, it shows your appreciation for allowing her to keep you as a regular lover (and also at a lover at a lower rate!).

Now, If she wants to show GPS after raising rates, then forget it. Pride pussy is not ATF material. Enough said right there!