Birthday

It's my Birthday today, and I'm really feeling OLD! I think it is just the weather,but I'm lying in bed (alone no less) just hurting all over.
I've got my money saved up for just about anyone on here, but if I didn't have to work today, I think I'd have to postpone it anyway.
Btw I think I am just a little older than KayleeHotChick, but she sure acted young when I saw her.
Fish...Happy Birthday.

If you're just a little older than Kaylee (who's a youngster compared to many here) and you're feeling that bad, you'd better get ready. It's all downhill from here!

Do something special for yourself, and take stock of the great things you've learned over the years that escaped you in younger days. Age is truly a state of mind!
Happy birthday
Hopefully the hurting is mental and not physical.
I get down on my birthday, also in Sept, but shake it off. It's just another day after all.
One thing that's fun is to think back roughly 9 months and wonder what brought you here. Was it a holiday tryst between the parents...maybe a way to stay warm...pure and simple boredom...Who knows...but take solace in knowing that at some point you kicked ass for a brief moment and beat millions of other assholes in the race for your life.
Today you celebrate being the ultimate swim champ.

Then think about mom and dads "o" face

and cringe awkwardly and laugh.

Now get your ass out of bed, have some pancakes, maybe crank one off, then go have an adventure.
fish guy - Happy Birthday!!!!!
you're only as old as you let your mind think you are.
well, yeah, the physical and medical limitations do affect us. but think young, be young!!!

great advice bored@home.
we in the us of a are so fortunate (despite all the shit that happens here). and we hobbyists in dallas are very fortunate.

head out into this great sept morning and revel/enjoy/relish the life present that is yours today!!!
Happy Birthday Fishguy!! Remember? The older the bull the STIFFER the horn!
Happy bday!! Hope it's a great one!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Hope you have a great one!!
"You're only as old as the women you feel"-Groucho Marx

Happy Birthday!
Fellow Virgo! Happy Birthday! Any spankings yet?

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday. Try some exercise, man:
www.beachbody.com
You'll shave years off the way you look, feel, think and act.
Happy birthday fishguy
Happy Birthday Joe Schoo. Oh, yes you are too young to remeber LiL Abner cartoons. Joe always walked under a very dark cloud.
Happy Birthday!

I am celebrating my 36th as well!!!
Happy bday!!!!