Another Asswipe thread! It's spreading!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post&t=1710513

I'm fucking dying here. Fucking Asswipe the pig!
spreading like the zika virus. he's too big and fat to be a mosquito .. but he is an infected, fat, disgusting hog! he is .. hogzillia!

once his carcass has been cleansed of the zika virus, just think about how many can feast on his remains?

BLT anyone?

• DSK
  • 05-07-2016, 07:40 PM
For the record, I think Asswipe is a disgusting pig.
He's the Mother of all pigs! Because he has no balls! Just wait till he gets unhooked from the dialysis machine and waddles to his computer and reads these threads! Epic meltdown coming!
It appears to be a good time for citizens who believe in following and enforcing the law, and changing those they oppose. You know, like following that silly old constitution.
It appears to be a good time for citizens who believe in following and enforcing the law, and changing those they oppose. You know, like following that silly old constitution. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Are you in the wrong thread or Asswipe?
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Thank you fellas. I just saw this. Someone ought to lay off the sauce.

But thanks for all the attention.

Thank you fellas. I just saw this. Someone ought to lay off the sauce.

But thanks for all the attention.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
not even your ex-wife loves you assup. don't get excited it's not good for your blood pressure.
So it looks like Bambino has been banned for posting about Asswipe the Pig in the Comedy forum. I always thought pigs were a source of humor, but so be it. Bam started this Political Forum thread to draw everyone's attention to the other thread (which has been closed).

My question is - why hasn't Assup been banned for inappropriately posting about Bambino in the Security Matters forum and then starting a new thread here (see link below) to draw everyone's attention to it?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1675897

Seems like a bit of a double standard to me. If you agree - and think Assup should also be banned as a matter of fairness – you can "Like" this post.
Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, Junior. Start a poll! HOnk if you love Jesus! LMAO!