White Privilege Surtax

• DSK
  • 05-10-2016, 07:53 PM
I think white people who make over $250,000 and believe they make that money because they are white and benefit from white privilege should pay a 10% surtax on their yearly income.

The income tax form should have a compulsory question that every white person must answer if they meet the income threshold.

They must go on record stating whether they believe white privilege exists, and pay if they do.

Put your money where your big fat mouth is you white liberal mother fuckers!!!!
I think white people who make over $250,000 and believe they make that money because they are white and benefit from white privilege should pay a 10% surtax on their yearly income.

The income tax form should have a compulsory question that every white person must answer if they meet the income threshold.

They must go on record stating whether they believe white privilege exists, and pay if they do.

Put your money where your big fat mouth is you white liberal mother fuckers!!!! Originally Posted by DSK

0zombies got a better plan, Cap and Trade... Why just take money from a few hundred thousand rich libtards when you can crush ALL of the middle class...

FUCK GLOBALISTS between the eyes with a bullet!
So what happens to Oprah, Denzel, Samuel, Beyonce, JayZ, etc.?
LOL JD i was thinking the Same

But i think Trump is Gona make a Surtax to Enter the Country

So ***** If you ALready In Enjoy and Stop Complaining LOL

*Let's try to discuss this topic without the use of racial slurs please - JCM

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
  • DSK
  • 05-11-2016, 07:37 AM
So what happens to Oprah, Denzel, Samuel, Beyonce, JayZ, etc.? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They aren't white, so they made their money fair and square.
  • DSK
  • 05-11-2016, 07:43 AM
LOL JD i was thinking the Same

But i think Trump is Gona make a Surtax to Enter the Country

So ***** If you ALready In Enjoy and Stop Complaining LOL Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
Naturally, pretty girls of any race get an exception to the entry surtax...priorities, you know.
They aren't white, so they made their money fair and square. Originally Posted by DSK
...with a LOT of help from the white populace.
Beyoncé uses Autotune...is that fair and square?
They aren't white, so they made their money fair and square. Originally Posted by DSK
So if you're not black then you made your money illegally? Why that sounds racist. It is racist to assume all WHITE people are criminals just because they're white.
Beyoncé uses Autotune...is that fair and square? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Autotune was invented by an Andy Hildebrand or so they say. He probably stole it from Cher since he's white.
  • DSK
  • 05-11-2016, 12:00 PM
So if you're not black then you made your money illegally? Why that sounds racist. It is racist to assume all WHITE people are criminals just because they're white. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Not according to the MSM and liberal narrative.

Although, I think the MSM and all liberals are full of shit.
  • DSK
  • 05-11-2016, 12:01 PM
Beyoncé uses Autotune...is that fair and square? Originally Posted by Prolongus
I'm being sarcastic about liberals and their relentless drumbeat of racism, diversity, and white privilege.
Is this another "pity the white man" thread by JL?
...with a LOT of help from the white populace. Originally Posted by Prolongus
That's right... as Odumbo likes to say - "You didn't build that!" Or as he put it in a recent commencement speech - "You were just lucky!"

But if you're a minority you worked hard, overcame barriers and earned every penny.
LOL You SIck Yoo ... U Need Help and i'm serious

what is it that you been dealing with ? Cause for you to take the time and make a Blog about a stupid Subject and u got the Nerve to call a whole race out because of some personal issues u dealing with LOL BTW its ok to be a ***** own that shiit and Quit Crying like a Bitch you is in their Country Now they bout it from the Natives LOL

God you ***** always Complaining , u never Happy no matter WTF this country did to you

They even let you in the White House for 8 years and u didn't do Shit but fuck it up some More for Allah's sake (

*Let's try to discuss this topic without the use of racial slurs please - JCM

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
So if you're not black then you made your money illegally? Why that sounds racist. It is racist to assume all WHITE people are criminals just because they're white. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
To liberals the answer to that question is yes, even white liberals feel being white is some sort of unfair advantage, that's how screwed up these people are.

Jim