Live by the polls, die by the polls

We got a post last week of a map of the United States showing which states went for Barack over Romney.
We also go a listing of polls that say Hillary will defeat Trump.

So sad for those two idiots...

This week we got polls showing Hillary Blythe and Trump in a dead heat nationally which means Hillary dropped as more people learned about her.

We also got some new polls that say Trump beats Hillary in Florida and Ohio. Dead heat in Michigan and Wisconsin. Which is kind of what I predicted last week. Remember that ad from the 60s, "the closer she gets, the better she looks"? With Hillary, the more you know, the less likely you are to vote for her. Some people are being reminded of the 90s and others are learning about them for the first time.
We got a post last week of a map of the United States showing which states went for Barack over Romney.
We also go a listing of polls that say Hillary will defeat Trump.

So sad for those two idiots...

This week we got polls showing Hillary Blythe and Trump in a dead heat nationally which means Hillary dropped as more people learned about her.

We also got some new polls that say Trump beats Hillary in Florida and Ohio. Dead heat in Michigan and Wisconsin. Which is kind of what I predicted last week. Remember that ad from the 60s, "the closer she gets, the better she looks"? With Hillary, the more you know, the less likely you are to vote for her. Some people are being reminded of the 90s and others are learning about them for the first time. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No valid point made. Polls change from one to another and from one point in time to another. Rasmussen poll had Trump ahead by a point. CNN poll had
Clinton ahead by double digits. The latest poll by Quinnipiac has them neck-and-neck. White men are voting from Trump. Women and non-white voters are voting for Clinton. Nothing new there either.

What I find most interesting is that Sanders is doing better than Clinton against Trump in Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.

In which poll did you see results for Michigan and Wisconsin? I can't find anything.
If you want a poll to show what you believe, then poll the right people.
I hear Wisconsin is still trending Romney.