Input

Been thinking about letting a provider do a prostate massage! Rose that have had it, is it as intense as I've heard? I'm on the fence!
I do not know first hand (obviously), but from the responses I have personally seen, it is supposed to be provide one of the best orgasm you can have!!
Did it once with sandy. Meh. I was going to cum anyway. It just felt like a finger probing inside my ass
Don't do it, it's only fun for assholes.
The word "intense" alone does not describe it.

Select a provider who has experience with PM. You must relax first. Then, let her slowly work up to working your cock and massaging your prostate at the same time. Just like with stimulating a woman to an O, "slowly working it and slowly increasing the intensity is part of the key". A guy's prostate generally cannot comfortably handle as much pressure or rubbing as a lady's g-spot. When a PM is done correctly and if your nerves are hooked up like most guys, you can expect an orgasm that:

1. is felt like it originates deeper within you,
2. has a stronger more intense overall sensation than a normal O from just your cock being stimulated,
3. may or may not include more pre-cum or total volume compared to your normal amount (Note: milking is something different),
4. has more sensation in each contraction, and
5. produces more dopamine in your brain that makes you feel so flippin good.

It may or may not last longer than your normal O. And, you can cum while your cock is soft with a PM.

Yup, one of the best Os you may ever have.

PM can be a tricky way to get a guy's second O before time is up.

Just relax and let her finger your ass.
And please make sure she does not have long fingernails. Go with someone who is skilled in that department.
If you really want to go for it and have the $$$$ do a doubles session where one girl is giving you the PM while the other is giving you BBBJ/DT. You might just have an out of body experience!
Does she leave the finger in when you come or pull it out as you're coming?
You might want to try it on yourself first. Use plenty of lube. Maybe your thumb. Then two fingers. Then a carrot. A banana. Then a fat ole cucumber. Maybe a hammer (both ends).

By then you should be able to handle whatever she shoves up your ass.
Heard good things about Smurfy.
You might want to try it on yourself first. Use plenty of lube. Maybe your thumb. Then two fingers. Then a carrot. A banana. Then a fat ole cucumber. Maybe a hammer (both ends).

Heard good things about Smurfy. Originally Posted by Prolongus
What do it yourself sex site did you visit...... hammer (both ends) haa!
^^^^
This is Training Day for the OP, Invisible. OK, the hammer was a little extreme...Ya gotta prep yerself....there was this chick in college that did this to me (be sure to enema)...and to answer a question above, she keeps her fist, fingers, vibrator, hammer, etc. in you while you're blasting away.

Just relax and let her finger your ass. Originally Posted by Invisible1
Sorry. I cannot relax when someone is checking my oil.
Sorry. I cannot relax when someone is checking my oil. Originally Posted by johnclark
Sounds like you are a quart low. More lubricant is the answer. Haaa!

Heard good things about Smurfy. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Thanks Pro. I just lmao. Good Monday start. I'll remember this.

LnH