Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $50
Hair Length and Color: n/a
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: n/a
Recommendation: No

*****Update*******

Analeese just contacted me. She had texted me an later time request that I didn't receive.

I'm going to give her a chance to turn this around. Keep everyone informed.
Update.

After a a lot of apologies via texting, Analeese said that she was on her way over but had to get gas first. As of right now that was 1 hour and 30 min ago. No reply to a text from me 30 min ago asking where she was?

You just can't make this shit up. Lol.
Uh oh..
  • Gbfsl
  • 02-13-2017, 01:41 PM
Mr. Fantastical: just an FYI.....in case you don't want to give it a 7th try....this site is full of professional, reliable ladies who will gladly give you a blow job. I discovered this after my third cancellation with Analeese. JS
What a cunt
She's too busy posting on just about every thread.
Hey here is another lesson you can learn: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1898715
She did the same no-show, no-call shit to me after I drove from Las Colinas to Addison. At least you got an apology. Too much drama and uncertainty surrounded by too many options in our plentiful hobby city. Sorry about your luck, man! Best to move on, there's too much hype in a re-meet now.
Man I feel like Im sitting in the front row at the Jerry Springer show
  • NYr
  • 02-13-2017, 04:09 PM
NC/NS go to Coed.
Mr. Fantastical: just an FYI.....in case you don't want to give it a 7th try....this site is full of professional, reliable ladies who will gladly give you a blow job. I discovered this after my third cancellation with Analeese. JS Originally Posted by Gbfsl
She called and canceled, Lucky U.

Update.

After a a lot of apologies via texting, Analeese said that she was on her way over but had to get gas first. As of right now that was 1 hour and 30 min ago. No reply to a text from me 30 min ago asking where she was?

You just can't make this shit up. Lol. Originally Posted by mrfantastical
she is unreliable.
Update.

You just can't make this shit up. Lol. Originally Posted by mrfantastical
So will this be the 5th or 6th NC with her for you? Are you really that dense to keep trying?
Some of you guys really do have patience....

If a lady is 15min late w no communication I never go back.

Ijs
Analeese just contacted me. She had texted me an later time request that I didn't receive.

I'm going to give her a chance to turn this around. Keep everyone informed. Originally Posted by mrfantastical
I suggest you just find another provider who will work with you the first time you send the request.