Strip clubs on road trip

Planning a personal road trip from Dallas to Houston and then to some other cities from there.

Are there any small city strip clubs on the way where some extras night be easy to get ?

Any ideas or suggestions are welcome !
  • Re
  • 03-13-2017, 12:12 PM
There aren't many clubs between Dallas and Houston to begin with, most of them are borderline decrepit and shut/shutting down. If whisper is still open in (Corsicana I think) the girls there are just dancing hookers. If save my money and visit a local lady in Houston tho, or if you're set on SC there are a bunch in Houston that are fun.
  • Re
  • 03-13-2017, 12:13 PM
There aren't many clubs between Dallas and Houston to begin with, most of them are borderline decrepit and shut/shutting down. If whisper is still open in (Corsicana I think) the girls there are just dancing hookers. Id save my money and visit a local lady in Houston tho, or if you're set on SC there are a bunch in Houston that are fun.
Sounds like a recipe for disaster... just go to the major city sweetheart.

Unless you see a hooker walking down the highway, eh, two birds with one stone?

Don't have to get off route and still get your rocks off... it's possible!

Plus she might only want some nachos! (but then again that would probably be off course... unless a nacho man also happens to be walking down the highway! Then maybe you can hide behind his nacho stand and fuck and then buy her the nachos! )

Wow! I'm great at solving problems!

PS> IF SHE IS HEADING TO HOUSTON TOO YOU CAN GET HEAD ALL THE WAY THERE! YIPPEEE

** DISCLAIMER: this is me being saracstic, of course this scenario will never happen.