Great post for the ISO section!
I'm Preggo In Addison..
I'm Preggo In Addison.. Originally Posted by Kali Austin
How far? Lactating?
Let’s see the baby bump
I'm Preggo In Addison.. Originally Posted by Kali Austin
She is a good one
Op :
Kali_Austin - beyond any doubt - an Amazing Beautiful Lady !! And being Preggo is more welcome for you since that's what you want !! I had seen her quite a few times and had also reviewed her few times here before the Eccie Black-out.. Need to see her again !! You can not go wrong with her !!
So many..Yet they don't do bbfs. Lol.

And once again us tax paying members of society pay for the birth of their child and the fucking Medicaid + welfare they draw.
You just have to love gross generalizations offered with no substantiation or exception. Was there any purpose other than demeaning somebody?
Thank y’all for the info
  • Crock
  • 11-25-2018, 11:23 AM
And once again us tax paying members of society pay for the birth of their child and the fucking Medicaid + welfare they draw. Originally Posted by DrBWC
WTF? Why in the world would you say such a thing in mixed company? If you had said this in the Men's Lounge, I would have glared at your avatar disapprovingly, but stayed silent. Here, in coed, this is absolutely uncalled for and deserves points.

And once again us tax paying members of society pay for the birth of their child and the fucking Medicaid + welfare they draw. Originally Posted by DrBWC
Wow, from a guy who has engaged in illegal acts atleast 98 times, which could have led to arrest of 2 or more individuals which would have cost us taxpayers money to transport, feed and and house you at least temporarily. You self righteous holier than thou mofo’s on this site kill me.

How do you know what their family situation is? You know that none of them are married and in a stable family? You know that none of them have other jobs or means to support themselves? How can you be so ignorant?

Hijacking this thread with unnecessary, disrespectful, rude, ignorant comments.

Guess who received points?