Confusion in ISO: No questions that Gigi--Gigilicious is An ATX DATY-man's Dream

FYI for all my ATX monger friends. There has been a lady on BP/EROs or somewhere posting as "Gigi" which has caused some question about Gigilicious/Gigi, our ATX Butt-man's delight.

Details may be found at:
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058929907&postcount=5

Gigilicious and I go back four-plus years of great sessions. She is the real deal. Some folks have asked what BugleBoy has been doing these days, and the answer is seeing a lot of my LTFs such as Gigilicious, Pussy Galore, Brit, Alana kay, KLovve, Mandi, Kayla Star, SweetBabyBeth, and several others who wish to remain UTR.

OK--Call me a White Knight. Guilty when it comes to my high-quality LTFs who can be counted upon to rock my cock whenever I wish.
For fucks sake she can't speak for herself?
Dumb white knights always think it's their job to rescue hookers.
I like confident women, not girls who need rescuing.
2 WK threads in one morning, pathetic!
For fucks sake she can't speak for herself?
Dumb white knights always think it's their job to rescue hookers.
I like confident women, not girls who need rescuing.
2 WK threads in one morning, pathetic! Originally Posted by bottoms up
Bottom Dude,

First let me apologize for offending you and stressing you out during the holiday period.

Second, had I known that you would have felt this way and that I might be violating your "safe zone" where some thoughts and ideas other than you own are not welcome, then Hell, I would have still done it.

Have a great day...
Confusion in ISO?

So answer the question in ISO.... Doesn't seem to be a CoEd topic
So answer the question in ISO.... Doesn't seem to be a CoEd topic Originally Posted by Whispers
W,

You are right, good catch.

The true Coed topic should be: "Is there a Problem with BP Providers Using the Same or Similar Handles belonging to Established Eccie Providers?"

How often does this happen and what should Eccie providers do when this confusion affects their business (Ads/Marketing)?

BB
Damn B B, and I thought this would be a Daty thread...your not going to go all Bang Bang on use are?

IB
Damn B B, and I thought this would be a Daty thread...your not going to go all Bang Bang on use are?

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Funniest question ever
Don't know? It could happen since BangBang and BugleBoy have sometimes been confusing for some, since both or our initials are "BB".

Not much can be done with BP providers using same or similar names as verified eccie providers.
No, there is another hidden agenda for his posting this...

Originally Posted by NovTel
That can work AGAINST the whores that he champions though. if a guy has a choice between 2 and one of them has a champion like him that is going to jump to her defense if something isn't all good and great in the review he writes many guys will steer clear....

The best of them are seldom heard from or about other than great reviews.....
  • tzv13
  • 12-05-2016, 10:22 PM
Excellent point Whispers.
Just curious as to who the "some" were that confused with the " BB"s

E.
Don't know? It could happen since BangBang and BugleBoy have sometimes been confusing for some, since both or our initials are "BB". Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Guess that I will have to clearly mark my future comments as "sarcasm" when that is the intent. Nothing more.

Originally Posted by NovTel
Nope, no hidden agenda. I was just a little bored on a cold wet cloudy December day...
For once, I actually agree with Whispers.