What to do in New Orleans

First time in this city. Decided to treat myself to some fun. Checked into a nice French Quarter hotel. Any suggestions?
There's always bourbon I think this is about the right time to get there.
There's always bourbon I think this is about the right time to get there. Originally Posted by Ohsosexiisasha23
Been there already tonight. Saw a lot of beautiful women.
Ummmmmm I stumped if ur alone your should be having tons of down there it's Saturday & it's only 12:30 don't call it a night already lol
Great restaurants, great sightseeing, great history, great music, etc. My favorite City in the U.S. There is a reason so many Super Bowls are in New Orleans.
Remember to stay low when the shootin' starts.
Y'all are falling for it again...
Come on wakeup give him a break. He's offered prayers to the ladies, exposed his lonely heart and is now wandering the mean streets of NOLA in the middle of the night alone looking for something to do...he can't be that bad...can he.?.?

Edit: damnit now he's autistic
Y'all are falling for it again... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Not me "Good morning Wakeup"
Remember to stay low when the shootin' starts. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
I missed that last shooting by 2 days.

OP - be careful of some of the girls on the street. The flirty streetwalkers with strong calves have a penis.

And never go drunk. Let everybody else get drunk. Order sprite on the rocks with a cherry.

Edit: is 9-something "sleeping late" ?? To me, sleeping late is getting up at the crack of noon.

Edit: a better place to discuss this topic --->Click
First he's dying...

I'm talking about love. Didn't grow up in a loving home. Didn't have many friends. Girlfriends came and went, but they only stayed as long as I was useful to them. I did a lot of things wrong in my life. Would like to have a family with a loving wife and cute kids. But I can't even begin to think what that would be like. Throughout my life, I see more compassion from people who otherwise should not have given me any, and none from those who should. But I'm not bitter about it. Just how my life is. Anyone else can relate? Originally Posted by wickerman1
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1150492

And now partying in New Orleans.
He doing neither...just trolling again...
He doing neither...just trolling again... Originally Posted by Wakeup
You know, I have come across personalities like you on discussion boards. Personalities that feel like they have to call out every alleged troll like they are the internet forum police. It's sad, really. It's indicative of how pathetic a person's life has to be to be so invested in an internet forum. They play Mister Cool or Mister Know-it-all on the internet to compensate for a deficiency in their real lives, and they usually spend an inordinate amount of time in the virtual world.

I never posted anything negative about anyone (until now). But oh well.
Ijs...............there is a Louisiana forum......

You might wanna give is a break while pretending....
Heh...trolling isn't negative...trolling is about getting attention...that's what made your real identity so obvious...

Keep trying...