User ID:: N/A
Phone: 469-527-0585
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lly-26485.html
City: Mesquite
State: Texas
Address: Near I-30 and LBJ
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Hair is mid-back in length and color is light brown/caramel
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Very physically fit, looks like a track athlete with lean, muscular legs, a perfect bubble butt, and small B's that fit her frame
Recommendation: Yes
Nice! I am in that area quite a bit. I saw her just before COVID hit, so I didn't see her again, and have been hesitant to pull the trigger.

Nice! I am in that area quite a bit. I saw her just before COVID hit, so I didn't see her again, and have been hesitant to pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by Massagejunkyie69
She was weird when i saw her last week, she keep saying, come on nigga, i am going to rape you, and those smoker teeth dont help either. He massage used to be a lot better

She was weird when i saw her last week, she keep saying, come on nigga, i am going to rape you, and those smoker teeth dont help either. He massage used to be a lot better Originally Posted by winterisnojoke
She has said the same sort of stuff to me which is a bit strange. Fortunately I haven't noticed smoking when I've seen her.
What's the donation?
I was with you all and interested . . . until the "N-word" part.

Might be hot for some, and to each their own, but not for me.
  • rdrcr
  • 11-10-2023, 12:31 AM
Good review and quite on point. I saw her 5 - 6 times back when she was Kelly. Strange to say the least but kept going back because of the killer bod. But damn she's weird. Bring me some Bud Ice!

So I saw her a couple weeks ago, same shit but seemed louder. To the point where I told her to shut up. And she did and was very apologetic over and over until that got annoying.

Anyway, the price is right and if you can put up with the BS, she's actually fun.
Does she offer L3? Because based on the discussion here it seems that’s a lot to deal with for just a massage lol
It has to be exhausting to be her. She is always running her mouth 100 mph, and it's all nonsense.
She is kinda hot (but has gained some weight), although not hot enough to deal with her personality.
I saw her last week. Mediocre massage, no oil or lotion, told me up front she doesn't do FS, constantly checking phone, non-stop rambling, frequent use of N-word variation, asked in advance for low end beer(cheaper than Bud), had a happy time but ghetto is best description of overall experience. She does have a clean and KILLER body that does not match the voice and chatter. Oh, teef are white and gapped in front, not smelly or dirty.
I'd almost go back just to stare at her, but once she opens that mouth, I'm out!
She used to be a really good therapeutic massage. Last time I saw here (year and a half ago) she told me that she had genetic testing done and found out that she was like 10 percent black and 1 percent Asian. She said because of that she has the right to use the N word and other racial slangs. She was constantly growling the N word in my ear. I was super annoying and very uncomfortable. I cut the session short. As I was leaving she freaked out. She was claiming that some kind of energy was going on and the stars where out of alignment and alot of other weird fucking non sense. My response was "I came for a deep tissue....not whatever the fuck that was for the last 38 minutes"
Yep. And nope.
I saw her back when she was going by Kelly. If you brought her a 12 pack of Bud Light L3 suddenly was on the menu. She is bat shit crazy and I can’t handle all the crazy rambling.
Umm, I might stop and pick up some beer the next time I’m in that area. Lol.